Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least favorite movies/tv shows

Go down 
+3
shaak ti
allishmalli
Duchess Satine Kenobi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Least favorite movies/tv shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least favorite movies/tv shows   Least favorite movies/tv shows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
Did any of you ever see the live action Cat in the Hat film? Doug Walker recently did a "real thoughts" video on it which brought that movie back to memory.

It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Maybe even the worst. Even as a kid I didn't like it. I was majorly freaked out by most of it, and it was just altogether unpleasant. Everything was so freaky and this weird man dressed as a weird cat looking thing was screaming stuff and . . . yeah. It was bad.

I'm glad that the NC reviewed it (as well as gave his "real thoughts" about it . . . which weren't that surprising, but were still hilarious). His reviews make me glad that I can at least get SOMETHING good out of bad movies.

I never saw the film, fortunately. I did see both the NC review and his "Real Thoughts" on it.

I don't really even know if I would have liked this movie or not. I was pretty easy to please as a kid and there were few movies I actually didn't like, whether they scared me or just bored me.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com

Least favorite movies/tv shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2