Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOSTALGIATOPIA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:48 pm

SO BASICALLY WE POSTED ABOUT SCOOBY DOO AND FINDING NEMO. SUCH MEMORIES, VERY NOSTALGIA. T.T XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:07 pm

YES!

So, what was the first movie everyone watched as a kid?

My very first was The Little Mermaid. My parents say I used to watch that and Toy Story over and over again XD The first movie I really remember, though, was Tarzan. I had a Jane dress (that was back before I hit my tomboy phase) and Tarzan was my imaginary friend XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Oh I can't remember the very first one I watched XDD but one of the first ones I remember is the Veggie Tales "Love your Neighbor" video with the S.S. Applepies :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Aww! Smile

I was talking about Veggie Tales with my brother just the other day. We didn't watch a whole lot of it, but I remember watching the one with Jonah and the whale, the western one that was like the story of Joseph, and I think we had a Christmas one.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Veggies Tales was pretty much literally my life, and we collected almost every single one of them and we still buy the new ones XDDDDDDD

The Jonah one was amazing XDD "are these fish fresh?" "oh ya you bet!" "*sniffs fish* muuaah *faint*" "they were fresh! 2 weeks ago!" and also "tree! cabin! UNDERWEAR!" and MR TWISTY'S TWISTED CHEESE CURLS!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

LOL! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:51 pm

I would always watch Veggie Tales "Sumo of the Opera" on long car rides <3
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:14 pm

I used to watch Veggie Tales all the time! I also remember I watched The Lion King a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:29 pm

I always loved The Lion King! My brother and I had a ton of Disney movies on VHS, just like any 90s kids Very Happy

My very favorite movie was Balto. I used to play Balto with my brother and our neighbor, and I would write stories about him XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:07 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHH i loved Blato! Haha I remember after I watched it for the first time, I went and built a dog sled for my American Girl Dolls and husky toy!

Anastasia was/ is another one of my favorite movies... I'm a Russian history nerd, and though it's totally inaccurate, I just love the movie so much, especially since it has a happy ending and it's a musical :p
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:53 pm

I never saw Balto! D:

BUT YES THE LION KING

So much VHS guys oh gosh, we still have all our old whinnie the pooh tapes XDDDDDD I may just watch them again for fun. :B
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Yes! Anastasia was so good!

Whaaaat Blue has never seen Balto!? D: You must watch it!

Yes! My brother and I love to get out our VHS tapes, and it's hilarious because we watched them so many times as children that even today we can still quote all of the commercials word for word XD

We were watching the Emperor's New Groove the other day XD I love that one!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:38 pm

I love the Emperor's New Groove XDDD For me, though, it's not so much a childhood movie because I only just saw it this year XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
I love the Emperor's New Groove XDDD For me, though, it's not so much a childhood movie because I only just saw it this year XDDDDD

Same here!Very Happy 

My childhood consisted of Thomas the Tang Engine, Bob the Builder, Winnie the Pooh, Jay-Jay the Jet Plane, My Little Pony, Finding Nemo, George Shrinks, Balto, Krypto the Super Dog, Lady and the Tramp, the Podrace scene from episode one...

Oh, I remember being scared to watch Cinderella because of the cat.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:10 pm

LOL! Yes, the Podrace scene was my favorite when I was younger!!!

LOL! My brother was always afraid to watch Lady and the Tramp because of the rat. I can't remember any specific movies that scared me, but I'm sure there were some. The Brave Little Toaster creeped me out quite a bit (and still does), but I've always loved that one!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh my word yes, that rat was terrifying!

I forgot one series on my list, the Land Before Time! I loved them, but the sharp teeth really really scared me. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm

I was terrified of the Abominable Snowman in Rudolph! I would try and hide whenever he came on screen XP

Ooh, Bob the Builder was one of my favorites when I was young! Haha I shpiped him and that lady on the show :p
Sagwa was my favorite show... I watched it sooooo much!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:23 am

Oh I loved The Land Before Time! Very Happy Those were some of my favorite movies!

I loved Bob the Builder too! LOL I shipped them too XD My brother and I were also crazy about trying to collect toys of all of the construction machines XD

My very favorite shows were Scooby Doo and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:59 am

SUCH THINGS.

One of my favorites was Cyberchase!!! (my sister and I found them all on youtube and did a marathon a couple months ago XD)
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:24 pm

I just saw a video that had today's kids reacting to old computers and walkmans and stuff . . . it brought back memories of my childhood XD

My brother and I shared a Windows 95 for a while, until my dad gave me his Windows 98 XD It's funny to think about now because they were so slow and the internet hardly worked at all XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

haha!!!! I remember the old computers I played on. One of them I'm not sure the kind but all I really did was draw birds on Paint! XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:17 pm

LOL! I used to play computer games, like Freddi Fish, I Spy, and Brother Bear. Occasionally I used the internet, but it was really slow at that time. I used to go on the Beanie Babies website and imagine buying all the stuffed animals XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:24 pm

I liked Reader Rabbit games, Sesame Street games, Howie's Fun House or something or other games.... I think I started using the computer at age 3. XDDD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:22 am

Let's see, as far as computer games go, I had:
Madeline's Thinking Games, 101 Dalmatians Animated Storybook, 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue, The Magic School Bus Explores the World of Animals, Lilo and Stitch: Trouble in Paradise, a Zoboomafoo game (forgot what it's called), Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron: Forever Free, Toy Story Animated Storybook, Toy Story 2 Activity Center, Madeline's European Adventure, and maybe one or two others I've forgotten about (EDIT: I forgot about Arthur's Wilderness Rescue. Oops...). And no, I don't still have all those games (I wish I did, though).

Obviously, I didn't go on the internet very much when I was younger (except at school), but when I did, I played the games on the Disney Channel website and the PBS Kids website (mostly Arthur games). I started playing Runescape when I was in 4th grade and I got a Webkinz when I was either 10 or 11. I sometimes get on the Disney Channel Website and play the old games that are still on there, but I haven't played with Webkinz nor played Runescape in years...

Last edited by allishmalli on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:29 pm

I remember Webkinz! I played on there too! I also had a Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOSTALGIATOPIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIATOPIA   NOSTALGIATOPIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOSTALGIATOPIA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: