Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Empty
PostSubject: Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc   Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm curious to see what these episodes are about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc   Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 pm

These episodes were so weird omg. Jar Jar with a love interest? My brother and I both cringed a lot when we found that out. IDK, I suppose they were okay, but nothing about them really sticks out in my mind.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc   Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:55 am

i thought it was interesting to see jar jar with a love interest. I also liked seeing windu pout a bit when he didn't get his way and tried to sneak in. It was fun to see the two together and the return of Mother Talzin was interesting to say the least I enjoyed these episodes it was a nice break from the heavier stuff in the other arcs i guess
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc   Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Well, I can truly say I never thought I'd see Mace Windu and Jar Jar Binks reenact the plot of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

It was unique I guess?

Ok real talk I feel about these about like I do the droid episodes I was discussing with Allishmalli in a different thread. What is the point, exactly? Granted these did tie in a little better to the rest of the show because at least they explained how Mother Talzin's powers work, but this late in the show the arcs really should have been focusing on bigger things.

The only other interesting part for me was imagining this arc fitting into the Jar Jar Sith theory. It actually kinda makes sense. He's friends with some powerful force users who hate the Jedi and he's there to take down Mother Talzin and keep her from becoming more powerful than the sith (she had already been causing trouble for the sith by helping Ventress).
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc   Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6: Jar-Jar/Mace Windu arc
Page 1 of 1