Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)

Go down 
+5
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Amaranthine
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! <3  Unfortunately I was unable to track our little elf, Ahsoka down to distribute our gifts this year, but I have recruited Anakin to do it.
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Screen11
Hello everyone, merry Christmas!  I've got a huge bag of gifts for you all so let's get started!

First we have an epic set of graphics for Shaak Ti!  The last one is animated, and a bit flashy so if stuff like that hurts your eyes, be careful! Wink
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Tumblr_mycfcjzkHI1sd4hvlo1_1280

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Tumblr_mycfcjzkHI1sd4hvlo2_1280

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Tumblr_mycfcjzkHI1sd4hvlo3_1280

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Tumblr_mycfcjzkHI1sd4hvlo4_1280

Ok, next, we have a cool drawing of my old master and his... never mind.  Anyway, enjoy this picture featuring Obi-Wan and Siri, SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala!
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Obi-wa10
click pic for full size

-digs into bag again-  Here we've got another drawing, this one for Ahsoka Tano, of none other than Ahsoka Tano. Smile
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) P1010910
click pic for full size

Aaaannnddd now here's an awesome icon and banner set for Hannakin!
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Hannah10
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Hannah11

Here we have an amazing crossover drawing for DuchessSatineKenobi.
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Secret10
click pic for full size

For Amaranthine we have this super cool anime drawing of Bean from Ender's Game!
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Screen11
click pic for full size

Breaking for Christmas dinner with Padme, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan, will add the rest ASAP!

Ok, I'm back.  Sorry I took so long, Count Dooku captured me. (on Christmas of all days.  That guy has issues.)  Anyway, I'm back now and I have the last two gifts.

-digs into bag- Ok, now we have this icon and signature set for jedispork!
...is that my master giving Spock a high five?  Shocked 
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Epic_h10Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Jedisp10

And here's a fanfiction for Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Fireflies

Nine days. Nine days since he had died. Nine days since the most important part of my world completely fell apart. Nine days, five hours, and fifteen minutes since the last time I didn't feel so ill that all I wanted to do was curl up and sleep until I wouldn't desire to cry every time I saw some place that reminded me of Q- him.
And Anakin, the boy who we'd taken with us from Tatooine and, inexplicably, was somehow my Padawan, had barely spoke a word to me since the funeral on Naboo. I'd tried to speak with him. I really did. I know I had been unjust to him before- I feel even worse when I think of my childish jealousy and how it caused me to act hatefully to a being, a child, who had done me no wrong- but I'd hoped that, if I rectified my past errors, I could help him through his own grief and attempt, no matter how pathetically I failed at the task, to be to him who my..Master had been to me.
You'll never be able to do it. You couldn't even save your Master.
Cringing at the terrible voice which had plagued my brain with doubt ever since I could remember, I pulled my thoughts away from reflection and retrospect, and tried to focus on everything externally around me, to only take in peripherally what I physically saw, to not drown in anymore memories.
There is no emotion, there is peace.....
Continually walking these halls as I have been doing these last few nights, lit by only faint blue this early morning, I of course failed to do what I'd set to do.
I remembered traversing these halls behind my Master so many times in my previous life, often times leaving for a mission that called for us to be there as swiftly as possible; the most vivid group of memories, however, was that of when my Master had been himself grieving the loss of someone very important to him, and to me as well- Tahl. It's been so long since her death, much longer in my mind that in actuality, but I still feel that terrible twist in my stomach every time I think back to that dark time for us both- it wasn't as sharp as it once was, but it was still there, waiting to strike me.
But that memory wasn't as agonizing as the one that now sprung up in my mind as I recalled how I'd tried to comfort him in the aftermath- bringing him his favorite tea, trying to comprehend, with my then young mind, how something so appalling and horrible could happen to a good person like my Master.
You were so naive then weren't you. You should have known better by then...
“....Hello?”
Startled, the memories I'd frustratingly been unable to push back falling away at the youthful voice, I swung around and found myself looking down into the pale face of the boy...my Padawan....his face eclipsed in a shadow in the spot where he stood.
Trying to hide my irritation at having been seen so dismal, all hunched into myself and not at all looking like the Jedi I was supposed to be, I asked, keeping my voice serene.
“Yes, Anakin?”
Wiping at his eyes, either from sleep or from crying, the boy strode forward, the sapphire glow casting his features into an odd sheen, a strange azure milky white, like that of a moon seen from beneath the surface of water.
“I-I'm sorry to bother you...but, you keep leaving the room and I was wondering if you were okay.”
A warmth spread throughout my cold chest and once again, I felt shame at the way I'd behaved towards him. Even if my Master had in reality been spurning me, it wouldn't have been Anakin's fault. Smiling, hoping Anakin wouldn't see the tears threatening to trickle from my eyes, I took a tentative steps towards him.
“I'm all right, thank you.”
For a moment, an awkward silence elapsed between us and I nearly turned away, preparing to tell Anakin he should get some rest, but instead an idea came to me, almost as if it were whispered into my ear.
“Hey, would you like me to show you around the Temple a little bit? We haven't done too much since...” nearly choking on the word Naboo I cleared my throat, turning my face so the light wouldn't catch the tears I new were swarming in my eyes, and continued, replacing the name of the world with the vague 'getting back.'
Returning to my previous direction, I beckoned Anakin to follow, and began walking, straightening my back, loosening my hands which I hadn't realized I'd been clenching into shuddering fists, and tried to think of where to take Anakin.
He didn't grow up here. Nothing will make him feel any better than seeing it will make you. This isn't home to him, it is a stranger.
“Did you ever think that these lights look like fireflies?”
The tone in his voice was so different from the somber, low tones he'd spoken to me since we'd returned to the temple, that I almost didn't recognize it. I paused once again and glanced over my shoulder, taking in the boys face, his physiognomy appearing as open and casual as it had that day I first shook his hand on Queen Amidala's ship.
Almost.
An odd comment...
“What makes you say that?” I inquired, hoping he wouldn't see that I didn't know what in the galaxy he was speaking about.
“You know, fireflies; little glowing bugs on Tatooine?” He must have seen something in my face, because he smiled and went on
“I guess you don't. Well, anyway, I never saw them myself, but my Mom always told me that they came out every night and came into everyone's dreams, chasing out nightmares...”
Anakin's voice trailed off, his high feathery tones once again turning into heavy shards of broken glass in his words.
He approached one of the illuminating orbs, raising his hand as if to touch its warm luminescence, but stopped before his fingers actually made contact.
“They never came to mine, of course. But...”
He looked at me once again, meeting my eyes so directly and powerfully I fought the impulse to look away from their ferocity of feeling.
“My Mom also said that they take away the ones who die to live in a better place. They took Qui-Gon with them. I know they did. I saw their faint light in your eyes at the funeral. I still see it, even now”
In my brain, I knew that what Anakin was saying was just a story beings told each other to explain things they couldn't fathom, that the Force was where we all eventually went, but, looking at Anakin's face, seeing the cerulean light reflecting against his cheeks, which seemed to emanate from his already vividly blue eyes- hearing his voice, listening to its suddenly deep, mature notes- taking it all in I felt a spine-arching chill run through me, a thousand, clashing shouts seeming to echo in my mind as it did.
He suddenly didn't look like a child anymore.....
Chosen. The Chosen One. He is the Chosen One. The Chosen One. Chosen.
He- No, Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon was right......
Heart in my throat, I took a step towards the boy and touched his shoulders, gripping them so he wouldn't leave me like Qui-Gon had, and as I dipped my head down to gaze at his face, he buried his head into the crook of my elbow, a little boy once again.
It was strange, but now I didn't feel that barrier between us- one I had just realized had been there- now that I saw him for who he really was. And as I gazed down at the child's face, I realized that, even though the Force had taken Qui-Gon away from me, it had, in it's kindness gave me a gift- not only a student to train, or a brother to watch out for, or a son to raise, a friend to keep me company, but the Chosen One as well. The thought of training the Chosen One- a boy of nine years who didn't know anything about the Jedi other than the stories, most all fabricated and ridiculous, he had heard- was daunting, but I had to do it. For Qui-Gon, for Anakin, and for the galaxy.
And for myself.
Anakin had fallen asleep against my arm, sagging slowly towards the ground, and as I lifted him to carry him back to his room, I whispered, into his hair, into the empty, yet light space around me,
“Thank you.”

And last but certainly not least, a drawing for Bluesaber3 of Obi-Wan and Ahsoka enjoying some cocoa.
Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Drawin11
(click for full size)

Merry Christmas everyone, and we're sorry some of these were so late!
Anakin and Rachel

Last edited by Rachel-is-a-Jedi on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Wow! They look so great! Very Happy Is there anyway I could get the original drawing mailed? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 pm

EEEP! Very Happy Thank you, Secret Santa!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:48 am

WOW!!!! Very Happy Thank you so much Secret Santa!!!! Very Happy All of my favorite fandom things in one picture! Very Happy I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:34 am

Shocked Oh wow! Thank you so much, it's amazing!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Wow, awesome gifts!! Very Happy I really like mine!! Very Happy A new SiriWan fan art!! Very Happy I have a question- are the two younger people are Obi-Wan and Siri as teens/tweens?
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 pm

I think it's the Tenth Doctor and Rose Siri.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:16 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:
I think it's the Tenth Doctor and Rose Siri.

Ohhhh, that would make sense! I guess I was thinking Star Wars there. Thanks for the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:06 pm

We should try to guess who made ours! Smile I guess AhsokaTano Smile
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:35 pm

AHHHHHH I LOVE MINE!!! Thank you Secret Santa!!! It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:40 pm

AAHHH! HAHA!!! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!! :DD yeeeesss :DDD Thanks Secret Santa!!!!

Can we say whose gifts we made now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 am

Um, sure! I made Shaak Ti's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 am

I made Satine's!!! And it was incredibly fun to do Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Okay, I made Rachel's Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:28 pm

I made Amaranthine's Smile

Yay! Thanks Bluey! Very Happy *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you so much for my gift, Siri! I love it, it was absolutely beautiful! You have a wonderful writing style. I love how you incorporated the name of an Owl City song into it!

I was jedi spork's Secret Santa! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:56 pm

You're welcome! Smile Very Happy Thank you very much!!!Very Happy Glad you enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:14 pm

I made Siri's!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Ahsoka Tano wrote:
Thank you very much!! Very Happy I really like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks Satine! I loved it! Is there a way I can get the original mailed? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:35 am

Thanks, Spork, I love it!

I made Ahsoka's Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm glad you like it! Smile No, sorry, my parents wouldn't like people knowing where I live, but I'd like to give it to you someday if I ever see you in person.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:30 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Ahsoka Tano wrote:
Thank you very much!! :DI really like it! Smile

:DI'm glad!! I would've colored it, but I was so sick, I was afraid I'd color it awkwardly or the colors would be wrong. XD

shaakti wrote:
I made Ahsoka's Smile

Thank you!!! :DI LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)   Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Gifts!!! (All gifts are up!)
Page 1 of 1