Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Fools Day

Go down 
+7
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
allishmalli
GeneralSnips
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

Hello everybody! One crazy day and lots of warning-bar-restoration later, things are back to the way they were, with the exception of our lovely new green rank badges made by Rachel! Very Happy Please take the time today to fix your wild signatures XD.

More detailed explanation/post will be coming later! In the meantime, our favorite part! See if you can guess who played each character yesterday! Instead of a poll, we'll just let you speculate wildly and count up who said what!   pirat

No clues, just guess!

Supreme Emperor Palpatine:
Asajj~Ventress:
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL:
Count Dooku:
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 am

I think Ventress was Jedi~Chick.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 am

Hmm, I think one of you played two characters. Maybe JC.
And Amar played Palps.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Hmm.... here's my guess.

Supreme Emperor Palpatine: Amaranthine
Asajj~Ventress: Rachel-is-a-Jedi or Jedi~Chick (since both of them have a "~" in their name)
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL: Jedi~Chick (I would guess BlueSaber, but she's guessing too)
Count Dooku: ????
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm

XD any other guesses?

And GS, do you have a guess to who played two/the two they played? i'm making a study of the accuracy of TLF guessing over each April Fools day XD.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Hmm JC playing Dooku and Ventress
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 pm

I was trying to figure this out all day yesterday and am fairly stumped!

So someone was playing two parts? I was wondering if Ley came back for one...

Supreme Emperor Palpatine: Jedi~Chick
Asajj~Ventress: Rachel
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL: Amaranthine??
Count Dooku: Rachel (big internal debate between her and Amaranthine)
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

I think it was:

Supreme Emperor Palpatine: JC
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL: Rachel
Count Dooku: Amaranthine
Asajj~Ventress: JC.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Palpatine: Amar or Rachel
Maul: JC
Dooku:Amar
Ventress: JC or Rachel
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I think it was:

Supreme Emperor Palpatine: JC
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL: Rachel
Count Dooku: Amaranthine
Asajj~Ventress: JC.

I know for a fact Palps was JC: That is a viola, as violas are superior to violins in all respects. I mentioned violas on purpose. I WIN MWAHAHAHAHAHA. She's also very fast typer, I've seen her keep up with two convos and Ventress didn't talk to Palps very much. She was definitely Ventress as well. XD

Rachel was def Maul, she's a huge NSNW fan... like most of the forum... STILLLLLL.

And I agree on the Amar = Dooku thing. XD Didn't know she could write poetry, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello! I know you're just dying to find out who was who..... XD

This year's April Fools day put us in a pickle because the day before was Easter and we would all be busy! So we started on Saturday(although the thing that puts the forum on construction malfunctioned a little on Sunday, oops! Nothing like April Fools Day a day early...)

This year featured the lovely Jed~Chick/Fally as everybody's favorite totalitarian dictator, Supreme Emperor Palpatine. Congratulations to Arda/SWA/Pink! I yelled at Fally for falling for the viola trick...and she would have gotten away with the first Sherlock quote if she hadn't made the second one.

We also had Rachel play the bewigged Ventress. XD

And I played Count Dooku! Twas very smart of Pink to catch the fact that I never put periods on the ends of my sentences when I'm on the chatbox. XD And I also overused "XD" and ":O". I actually really like poetry although I'm bad at writing it. For those of you interested, here is the "Ode to my Dryer" I took from the cynical crayon on tumblr.

Spoiler:

Drumroll please!

For the first time ever, this April Fools Day featured the debut of the hilarious and amazingBluesaber3 as AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL! We have historically had more than three people do April Fools Day, so we decided to ask Bluey to help us since she's so funny and good at putting funny twists on familiar characters. Wink

I realize that this threw y'all's guesses off a lot..I know SWA and Allishmalli suspected us! She posted/guessed to throw you guys off. XD It definitely won't work a second time!

You guys are getting good at this. XD We'll have to work super hard next year to stay ahead of you!

We had a lot of fun yesterday! Very Happy Hope you did too!

(I'm going to miss Maul and Palpatine and Dooku and Ventress...maybe we SHOULD have a reality show reunion.)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

WOOOHOOO!! You don't know how hard it was to not say anything since no one knew I was supposed to be part of it!! Very Happy now I can post my new banner since it involves the breadfish song Maul posted...

tEerRrIBle gRaMmaAER fUr Da WiNz.

ok, I'll stop. XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Whoa!! Blue, I would have never guessed. That was awesome!! All you guys did a great acting job. *claps* Bravo!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
Hello! I know you're just dying to find out who was who..... XD

This year's April Fools day put us in a pickle because the day before was Easter and we would all be busy! So we started on Saturday(although the thing that puts the forum on construction malfunctioned a little on Sunday, oops! Nothing like April Fools Day a day early...)

This year featured the lovely Jedi~Chick/Fally as everybody's favorite totalitarian dictator, Supreme Emperor Palpatine. Congratulations to Arda/SWA/Pink! I yelled at Fally for falling for the viola trick...and she would have gotten away with the first Sherlock quote if she hadn't made the second one.

We also had Rachel play the bewigged Ventress. XD

And I played Count Dooku! Twas very smart of Pink to catch the fact that I never put periods on the ends of my sentences when I'm on the chatbox. XD And I also overused "XD" and ":O". I actually really like poetry although I'm bad at writing it. For those of you interested, here is the "Ode to my Dryer" I took from the cynical crayon on tumblr.

Spoiler:

Drumroll please!

For the first time ever, this April Fools Day featured the debut of the hilarious and amazingBluesaber3 as AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL! We have historically had more than three people do April Fools Day, so we decided to ask Bluey to help us since she's so funny and good at putting funny twists on familiar characters. Wink

I realize that this threw y'all's guesses off a lot..I know SWA and Allishmalli suspected us! She posted/guessed to throw you guys off. XD It definitely won't work a second time!

You guys are getting good at this. XD We'll have to work super hard next year to stay ahead of you!

We had a lot of fun yesterday! Very Happy Hope you did too!

(I'm going to miss Maul and Palpatine and Dooku and Ventress...maybe we SHOULD have a reality show reunion.)

I had a hunch Blue was Maul, but since she isn't a mod I dismissed the idea and I didn't mention it. And yes, that was smart of me, wasn't it? I may be a spaz and forget what I come into a room for six seconds after being told, but I am very much a Sherlock when I want to be. XD

I apologize for getting you yelled at, Fally. I just couldn't resist. violin

April Fools Day Tumblr_mcptq9c4e71rp4xpeo1_500

I thought Rachel might have been Ventress, because of the manipulated pic Ventress had for her avvie. XD

AND YES AMAR I KNEW DOOKU WAS YOU. The lack of periods while on the chatbox was definitely what made me think so. I'm surprised I even noticed that. It's crazy what my brain stores away. Razz

(ROFL. We should, shouldn't we. XD)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd be all for a reunion!! XD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:16 pm

darn, I didn't get the chance to guess!! you should have given more time amar ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Sorry, I bugged her because I was too excited. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 pm

This was the part I was really looking forward to... >_>
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm sorry! ):
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm

It's okay, Amar is the one who caved and posted it... Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

amaranthine was maUl and
dooku was JC
idk whom else lols
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 pm

That was such an awesome April Fools Day! XD TLF has turned April Fools Day into a holiday I actually sort of enjoy and look forward to XD Great job admins and Blue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

*gasp* I was right! But I was tricked... grr... thanks a lot, Blue...

You know, if I can find a way, I want to be in on this either next year or the year after. It's kinda weird that I'm like the only active member who's been here since like the first week of TLF and I'm not a Moderator nor have really participated in the annual April Fools Day "prank". I mean that I've participated, but I've never been helping to run it (like having a false identity). I know I've been way too busy to be a Moderator, but it's still weird and I feel guilty about not being one...

Anyway, thanks for doing the AFD prank. I always have fun and I do look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 pm

allishmalli wrote:

hehehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 pm

allishmalli wrote:

You know, if I can find a way, I want to be in on this either next year or the year after. It's kinda weird that I'm like the only active member who's been here since like the first week of TLF and I'm not a Moderator nor have really participated in the annual April Fools Day "prank". I mean that I've participated, but I've never been helping to run it (like having a false identity). I know I've been way too busy to be a Moderator, but it's still weird and I feel guilty about not being one...

Anyway, thanks for doing the AFD prank. I always have fun and I do look forward to it.

I know what you mean. I kinda feel the same way since I've been here since the start of the forum too and you and me are the only ones from the start that are still active. Although that one year I did join in in an attempt to turn the joke on the mods XD That was actually your idea! That was fun. Daang I just realized this is the forum's third April Fools Day. Gosh I feel so old Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Fools Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools Day   April Fools Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Fools Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next