Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars

Go down 
+4
Asajj~Ventress
Count Dooku
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL
Supreme Emperor Palpatine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Empty
PostSubject: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 pm

In the light of recent events, including the decision to manipulate the Disney Company into creating a sequel trilogy, I decided that it was necessary to cut the expenses of certain unnecessary resources, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
As of right now, I don't see the point of finishing either the series or the arcs of characters who honestly, aren't that important. I'll tell you what happens to Ahsoka Tano, if you must know.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL
Moderators
Moderators
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:31 pm

DOODZ! Shee wuz my fav Karactur!!!!
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
Moderators
Moderators
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

I feel like the portrayal wasn't that accurate. They didn't mention my iPad collection even once.
Back to top Go down
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL
Moderators
Moderators
AwSuMSaWCe_MaUL

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:54 pm

AnD- thAy DiDn'T sHOw mE AtTACkInG THaT giRLscouT ThAT Dind't leMmE JOIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Asajj~Ventress
Moderators
Moderators
Asajj~Ventress

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

They portrayed me as a BALD witch with no sense of fashion. I say good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
Moderators
Moderators
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Yeah! And they showed me as being totally mean to Asajj when really it was all her fault!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Thank you, my pawns Apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
Moderators
Moderators
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

So what do you plan to have Disney show besides The Clone Wars? Any future plans in mind?
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Supreme Emperor Palpatine wrote:
In the light of recent events, including the decision to manipulate the Disney Company into creating a sequel trilogy, I decided that it was necessary to cut the expenses of certain unnecessary resources, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
As of right now, I don't see the point of finishing either the series or the arcs of characters who honestly, aren't that important. I'll tell you what happens to Ahsoka Tano, if you must know.

Spoiler:

Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Tumblr_maeuidnaWx1rwt5rm
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 am

Do you know how many fangirls are going to be on your butt for that, Palps? You better run buddy XD
Back to top Go down
Asajj~Ventress
Moderators
Moderators
Asajj~Ventress

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am

Hey, no threatening the Emperor!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:43 am

I must say that GeneralSnips and Pinksaber13 are growing on my last nerve, and the lack of respect these two especially have are starting to irritate me. If you do not change your ways, you will be forced to see why I am the EMPEROR and why you are PEASANTS.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 am

You know I'm surprised your not upset, Ventress. With Palps "canceling" TCW the rest of your story won't be finished...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am

She knows where her loyalty lies.

Unlike you, GeneralSnips, with your poor grammar and misuse of my name, Ventress understands her place in this galaxy.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:47 am

Oh really, how can she when, her Master kicked her out, almost killing her several times in the proses and now she's living on the wages of a bounty hunter. Look where her loyalty got her now!

My grammar? Your grammar isn't any better, Pops. You say 'power' WAY too many times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Do you underestimate my power, GeneralSnips?

You do realize that Star Wars: The Clone Wars was indeed a reality show, which I orchestrated to my needs. The events with Asajj Ventress were merely scripted, while others, such as the Jedi's failed affairs with Padawan Miss Tano, are true. Ventress is still an honored Sith Lord. She always has been. A valuable asset to my future plans.
Back to top Go down
Count Dooku
Moderators
Moderators
Count Dooku

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Yes, we meet with the producers before and after every episode. with one or two retakes. We might have a reality show reunion!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes I do! NO ONE has "unlimted" power in time that power wains and dies.

PADAWAN Tano was and always be a great Jedi. And as for Ventress, I liked her as a bounty hunter and helping Ahsoka. She has a heart like ever one else *coughs* except you, pal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

I do apologize GeneralSnips, but due to your disrespect to your Emperor, me, I have been forced to down your status bar. Please rethink your place in the Empire, before we must take more serious actions.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Like I'm going to show ANY respect to a shriveled up old man that laughs way too much and doesn't care for anyone or anything. Your sadly mistaken, Chancellor.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Right Palpy?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Sidious, you're going to regret cancelling TCW. The fandom not knowing what happens to Miss Tano (I will refer to her as this, because despite how much it hurts I respect her choice), other characters and many story arcs will come back to push you into a hole one day.

We all know how this ends: boom
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

You tell him Pink!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars   Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Cancelled The Clone Wars
Page 1 of 1