Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic

Go down 
+4
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Amaranthine
Kayla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Empty
PostSubject: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

So I was just laying in bed last night and I realized, "OH MY GOSH! Lakehouse doesn't have a Princess Leia topic!" Like, that's totally fixed now. XD Fangirlings or thoughts on her can go here!!

Whatcha all like best about Leia? Do you have a favorite outfit? Reasons she's less than popular with the rest of you? Razz

I personally LOVE Princess Leia and I'm not going to hide it. XD I could really go on and on about her, and I will, like later.

I like her Endor Scout outfit a lot, & I like her ANH dress too. I like the white outfit she was running around in Cloud City in.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:42 am

Leiiaaaaa XD

She totally got gypped because she had like five outfits and Padme had like forty million. XD

I used to be obsessed with that braid-across-the forhead hairstyle, and grew my hair out just so I could try it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am

LOL! Ikr?!!?!!!

I've tried that hairstyle too!!! I liked it. XD Did you like it, Amar?
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Leia-14

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Tumblr_ljd7o13r5q1qf2tsuo1_500

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Tumblr_lgz9ia83uh1qcfe1to1_500

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Real-princess1

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Leia3

Gaw, I love her. XD

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 pm

leia is pretty awsome and i love those photos i love her hoth outfit the best and the one on cloud city and i love her hair with the braid in the front too
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 am

Leia is pretty cool! I love all her Endor outfits the best!!!! So awesome!!!!!! She's got super cool hair too XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:13 pm

I've been informed by my mother that I am not allowed to like Princess Leia. XD

In all honesty, Leia is an EPIC character and I love her very much, but she's my mom's favorite. Wink My mom has been a hardcore Leia fangirl since the movies came out in '77. XD Now she's basically taken on the persona of the Princess, my dad being Han Solo (and no, we're not insane, just mega-fans) XD

My mom even bought herself (JUST HERSELF) a ticket to meet Carrie Fisher at Celebration. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Shocked

OMW!!! But then why wouldn't your mom WANT you to like her??? XDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
I've been informed by my mother that I am not allowed to like Princess Leia. XD

In all honesty, Leia is an EPIC character and I love her very much, but she's my mom's favorite. Wink My mom has been a hardcore Leia fangirl since the movies came out in '77. XD Now she's basically taken on the persona of the Princess, my dad being Han Solo (and no, we're not insane, just mega-fans) XD

My mom even bought herself (JUST HERSELF) a ticket to meet Carrie Fisher at Celebration. XD

Your mom doesn't play well with others. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Kayla: you'd think she would, but nope. XD
SWA: That is 100% true. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 pm

I love Princess Leia! She was my favorite female character as a child. Aurora from Sleeping Beauty was a close second. I had really long hair as a kid and I always wanted to do the hairstyles. My Mom always used to braid my hair but it never looked like Princess Leia, but I'd still pretend to be her. When I was older around the time ROTS was coming out, I actually went through a period of time where I did the famous cinnamon buns hair do almost everyday. It always kept falling out. I always wanted to dress-up as her for Halloween but I could never find the costume in the stores, although when I was 7 I got to be Queen Amidala for Halloween. That was soo fun. One day I am definitely going to dress-up as her. I love all of her outfits except for the gold bikini, so I'm not sure if I have a favorite. I really like the ceremony dress in ANH, the ewok village dress, the endor outfit, her white jumpsuit she wore in most of ESB and the famous white dress she wore in ANH. I love that that dress came with a hood! What's not to like about her. She's such a strong character, independent, can hold her own most of the time, etc. Her and Han's classic love story is on of my favorites mainly because you just don't see a love story written or portrayed like that anymore. Jedi-Chick that is soo cool that your Mom is going to meet Carrie Fisher. I'd love to meet her and Mark Hamill one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 pm

*high fives SWF* XDDD Oh yeeeahhh!
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 pm

lol Very Happy Thanks Kayla *high five*
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 pm

http://jedifilmmaker.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/princess-leia-freakout-post/ It's a link to my blog and a post I did for Leia.

.....Oh yes I did. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm

That was a really cool post Kayla! I love all the cool pictures you had in the post! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

I think this is my favorite peice of Princess Leia fanart. Smile
Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Tumblr_lxrlffq4ng1qzyhb5o1_500

Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Epic! I really like that piece too. Very Happy

I really need to rewatch the Original Trilogy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:54 pm

This is actually a little late, but Carrie Fisher's birthday was on the 21st!!!! Very Happy Very Happy *excited*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Leia Fangirl Topic   Princess Leia Fangirl Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Leia Fangirl Topic
Page 1 of 1