Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan and Satine

Go down 
+5
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
LOL! Thanks! IKR! She does that much in my mind too XD But seriously, she is an incredibly strong person. In the season 3 episodes they go more into detail about this, how she has to fight off all this corruption and all these people lying and trying to stop her, yet she stays strong through the whole thing. I really admire her, she's such an awesome character!

Yay!!! I totally agree!!! I loved that part! Very Happy

ROFL, I loved that part too!!! I agree, Satine is really funny!

Oh yes, I agree!!!!! I really admire her too! As much as Princess Leia!!!!

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 pm

lol dsk i think i may i mean i have them on dvd so all ii have to do is put it in the dvd player but i am being lazy lol but i do wanna see them again Smile defintly some of my favorite episodes
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:39 am

I do too Kayla! Very Happy

LOL I'm the same way Jedigirl! XD I usually have a TCW marathon when we go on long car rides and I think I've watched the Mandalore episodes every single car ride since I've gotten the DVD XDD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:13 am

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Young_10

My favorite Star Wars picture ever!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

that is an awsome picture love i. I hope they do a book or somethng about the time obiwan and quigon were sent to satine's planet that would be an awsome story
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 am

Wow!!! That's from when Obi-Wan was younger!!! That's so neat! I love her earrings in that picture!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 pm

I love them too!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 pm

lol i completly looked past them until you said somthing kayla i like them too hehe
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
that is an awsome picture love i. I hope they do a book or somethng about the time obiwan and quigon were sent to satine's planet that would be an awsome story

I totally agree!!! I'd love to read it!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

i know me too i am so curious to know how they met and what happened it would be a really good story hoping one of these days someone writes it
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Okay, I finished the arc!!! All 3 episodes were really good, it's kinda hard to pick a favorite! It's so sad how, it's like they know they love each other, but they never say it out loud and they try to act like they don't.

I really liked all the parts with the sniper in 'Duchess of Mandalore'. It was so exciting!!!!! But Palpy made me mad. Soooo frustrating, the way he gets away with stuff and acts like he's good!!!! >:(
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:10 pm

i agree palpy (like the nickname btw) irrates me too

and i love the sniper scene my favorite scene with them though is when they are arguing on the ship in voyage of temptation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Awesome!!! I'm so glad you watched them!!! I agree, I really wish they would just get married! XD

I loved those too! And I agree, Palpy is awful!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

lol i cant ever see them getting married but i do love their friendship and relationship

and palpy is evil nuff said lol
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I wish they'd marry too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 pm

thats one place i disagree with you i could never see anyone marring obiwan its just not his character he is 100% jedi so seeing him get married wouldn;t be right to me besides for me personally *dodges frying pans* since he gave up his love for siri for the jedi order (when he was younger) he would never give into love for another again thats just the way i see it but everyone is entitled to thier opinion
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:48 pm

I know it wouldn't work for them to marry now, I just think it's fun to speculate Smile Maybe if the jedi got rid of the attachment rule (which would have solved a LOT of Anakin's problems Razz ), then he could marry Satine or something (Like in ANSNW!), but I do agree that as things are in TCW tv show it sadly wouldn't be in character.

I think it would make a good fanfiction or something, just a fun thing to speculate about Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:53 pm

yeah it is kinda cool to speculate but being a siri fan as well as a satine fan i could never see him giving up siri and then having satine but thats just me but they are cool together

and yes being able to get married would solve lots of anakin's problems lol
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 pm

They obviously don't marry. XD Even though they should.

And if Satine dies in TCW, I hope she gets a epic death!!! I think I'll cry if she dies. I never cry watching TV. But I would cry if she died. :'( It's sad, but also kinda exciting to think about, all the possiblities she could have for such a awesome death scene...
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Siri died in TCW.. I think it would break Obi-Wan's heart if Satine did, too... Poor guy. :/
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Wait a minute... I though Siri was EU!!! She's not in TCW!!! XD Or are you talking about the era?

Obi-Wan's heart!!!!!----WHAT ABOUT MY HEART, SNIIIIPS????????!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 am

I think snips is talking about the era i agree snips his true love (in my opinion) was taken from him way to quickly then he bonds with satine and it looks like she isn't going to last much longer either poor guy he really doesnt have good luck
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 am

Why are you guys bringing all your Siriwan affections into our Obitine topic??? Razz I think Satine was Obi-Wan's only love. XD I don't mind of course, if you have another opinion, it's just, ewwwww! I don't like it!!! D:
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 am

sorry for me its hard to talk about obiwan's love life without bringing up siri Very Happy i mean i love satine and her and obiwan are cool together but siri will always be his first and true love in my opinion

but that doesn't mean i don't like seeing obiwan and satine's relationship because they definitly have a sweet fun relationship that i enjoy watching but it doesn;t beat siri in my opinion which is why i love posting in both topics lol

I am excited (even though its probably going to be satine;s last season :( ) that the two are togther in season 5 can't wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

I honestly don't even believe that Siri is cannon (I don't get along well with the EU and I thought his relationship with Siri was too sappy and corny) but I respect the opinions of those who do. I just think Satine is a much better match for Obi-Wan, and Satine came from Lucas, so to me Satine is the only cannon one. But to each their own.

And yes I am super excited for season 5 and more Obitine! Very Happy I can't wait to see what happens either!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan and Satine
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next