Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter Fan-fic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Fan-fic    Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm considering writing a fan-fic. I reeeeally need help thinking of names for some Bounty Hunter characters though.
I wanted a name for my bounty hunter character that started with a K but it doesn't have to. I asked Jamie to help me but I made her stop when she got to suggesting 'Klondike the Ice-Cream Sandwhich Bounty Hunter' as option. Razz ROFL!

Anyway, I'm not very good at coming up with weirdish names so, any suggestions are welcome!!!! Name idea's for at least 3 girl bounty hunters is what I need. XD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Fan-fic    Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Kari is good name, and it sounds kind of exotic. You could do Kameron, as a take on Cameron? Kayla, maybe? Razz Or something that shortens into Kay. Kayti or Kaytie? Like, pronounced Katie but shortens as Kay? Kell is an interesting name, I've seen a few people on CWA named that. You can have the people she knows call her Kelly. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Fan-fic    Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Kari is good name, and it sounds kind of exotic. You could do Kameron, as a take on Cameron? Kayla, maybe? Razz Or something that shortens into Kay. Kayti or Kaytie? Like, pronounced Katie but shortens as Kay? Kell is an interesting name, I've seen a few people on CWA named that. You can have the people she knows call her Kelly. Razz

Oh oh I love it! Those are some awesome suggestions! Thanks Snips! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Fan-fic    Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Kayla225 wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Oh oh I love it! Those are some awesome suggestions! Thanks Snips! Very Happy
No prob. =)
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Fan-fic    Bounty Hunter Fan-fic  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Fan-fic
Page 1 of 1