Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover Empty
PostSubject: The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover   The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm putting the one story on hold that I was doing, because I've got writter's block. I'm also doing this on the Cartoon Network Forums for Star Wars Fan Fiction. Enjoy!

Ahsoka reconized everything in the vision. She reconized the planet, Mustafar. She reconized Jay and Nya, two of her friends from Ninjago. She reconized the distraught look in Jay's eye. "Wake up!" he shouted. He was crouching beside an imoble Nya, who was disturbingly still on the ground. "You have to wake up! I need you!" A volcano erupted behind them. She reconized Kai, who walked up from behind Jay and softly spoke, "She's gone, Jay." The last two words echoed throught her mind. Gone Jay, Gone, Jay, Gone Jay...

Ahsoka woke up with her he.art pou.nding. She reache.d for the HoloChat devi.ce. She HAD to tell her.

Nya woke up to the beeping sound and red light. She activated the HoloChat. 'AHsoka, do you have any idea what time it is?" "Okay, listen. I just saw the craziest vision. And I think something's going to happen to you." Nya was supprized. "Can you discribe the vision?" After Ahsoka did, Nya wished she hadn't said that. "Woah." Nya had the same distraught look Jay had in the vision. "I'm coming to Ninjago with the master's permision to protect you. Tell the ninja and Sensei Wu. And isn't Lloyd doing camp or something?'' Nya nodded. "Good. Be there soon!"

The next morning, when everyone was up, Nya told them. They were distraught and worried and angry. "Ahsoka'll be here soon, probably today." It seemed to help matters, but looking over at Kai and Jay, she knew this wouldn't be easy for them to take.

The council had given Ahsoka premission to go to Ninjago. Ahsoka pioleted her speeder carefully through the hole, her mind reeling on everything in the vision. She was going to make sure it didn't happen.

Nya's life depended on it.

What do you think so far?

soka soka soka soka soka soka soka soka soka soka
Back to top Go down
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover   The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Sorry for any dots, things aren't posting well and it's a little trick we've been using.
Back to top Go down
arrasailsluvsstarwars

arrasailsluvsstarwars

Location : Fanfiction.net, my penname is Swsvilliansarehot, pm me if u want 2.

PostSubject: Re: The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover   The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover   The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vision, A Ninjago/Star Wars Crossover
Page 1 of 1