Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Break Episodes

Go down 
+18
Obi-Wan's Padawan
JediKnightGirl
Wolffe's Chick
allishmalli
Bluesaber3
Winter Celchu27
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Rex'sgirl
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Cia Klivian
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Leia Organa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Winter Celchu27 wrote:
Girls, just a thought. We all know Obi-Wan pretends to be a bounty hunter and Anakin and Ahsoka hunt him down......

Spoiler:

That's an interesting idea....I like it and I could see that happening. Smile
Ooh, I like it too! I hope that DOES end up happening... it could make for some very interesting epis! =D

Yes it would. Then it would make more sense for Obi-Wan getting so easily like that.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

That's what I was thinking too, Winter Very Happy I think it would be really interesting.

I'm also incredibly excited for:

Ahsoka vs. Vizsla Very Happy

Embo

Cad Bane

Bossk and Boba

And did I mention Embo? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy

And pretty much the whole thing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Winter Celchu27 wrote:
Girls, just a thought. We all know Obi-Wan pretends to be a bounty hunter and Anakin and Ahsoka hunt him down......

Spoiler:

That's an interesting idea....I like it and I could see that happening. Smile
Ooh, I like it too! I hope that DOES end up happening... it could make for some very interesting epis! =D

Yes it would. Then it would make more sense for Obi-Wan getting so easily like that.

DDDDDDDDDDDD: I would love to see that happen but OH GOSH would it be sad!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah poor Anakin :( Although I doubt it would thrill Obi-Wan to have to lie to him.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:11 pm

What I'm interested to see is how Obi-Wan can keep his cover with the Force and all. Wouldn't Anakin be able to sense him?
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

It would be sad, especially too see Anakin and Ahsoka reaction!

Blue: I think Jedi can hide their force signature, that wouldn't be too much of a problem. If there are other Jedi in on the plan, they could even use the force to put him into a death-like coma, furthering the rumor he's dead.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Ohhh ok.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Winter Celchu27 wrote:
It would be sad, especially too see Anakin and Ahsoka reaction!

Blue: I think Jedi can hide their force signature, that wouldn't be too much of a problem. If there are other Jedi in on the plan, they could even use the force to put him into a death-like coma, furthering the rumor he's dead.

Now I really want to see these episodes!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I think Bane shoots him, so it's possible that his cover was already blown by the time he was shot.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 am

Hmm, yeah, that would probably make sense
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:52 am

Poor Ahsoka and Anakin. This is going to be hard...
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

I think Obi will "die" as well, remember the jedi funeral in the mega trailer? Either way, these episodes will prove to be very, very interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
I think Obi will "die" as well, remember the jedi funeral in the mega trailer? Either way, these episodes will prove to be very, very interesting!

Yeah, that is true. This should probe to be a very interesting and very awesome set of episodes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Awwwww, poor Obi-Wan. Wouldn't it be ironic though if Anakin thought the guy who Obi's pretending to be was the guy who "killed" Obi-Wan? Then Obi-Wan would really be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Awwwww, poor Obi-Wan. Wouldn't it be ironic though if Anakin thought the guy who Obi's pretending to be was the guy who "killed" Obi-Wan? Then Obi-Wan would really be in trouble.

That would be interesting to see. Then Obi-Wan would have to struggle really hard to NOT blow his cover to Anakin. I wonder what happens when Anakin finds out that Obi-Wan is undercover?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 pm

He'll probably be mad that they didn't trust him with the secret.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
He'll probably be mad that they didn't trust him with the secret.

Oh yeah, Anakin is going to be pretty angry. You know, Obi-Wan going undercover with only the Council knowing reminds me of the book "Jedi Quest: Path to Truth" where Siri went undercover and Obi-Wan didn't know and thought she went bad(though he realized that it wasn't the truth and asked the Council about it).
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Oooh, that actually sounds interesting! Another reason I need to read those books... but anyway, stay on topic, Ley.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

If that happened, it would be the most epic arc EVER! Faking his death so he coud go undercover? If they don't do that... well, new fanfic ideas, anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
If that happened, it would be the most epic arc EVER! Faking his death so he coud go undercover? If they don't do that... well, new fanfic ideas, anyway. Razz

I hope that's what happens because it would make the already awesome sounding arc even MORE epic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:49 pm

YES IT WOULD TOTALLY MAKE IT EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Agreed! It would also make me cry, though. Speaking of, what if they show Satine's reaction pale Poor Satine, she'd be devastated. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I'd be more concerned with Anakin's reaction. Maybe that's what makes him chase Bane halfway across the galaxy?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

That makes me think........... if the episode this next week is "technically" the start of the arc... and it has to do with death watch........ Satine could be there......................................... and even if she isn't--

oh gosh this is gonna be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break Episodes   Prison Break Episodes - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Break Episodes
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next