Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jude Watson Discussion Thread

Go down 
+15
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Starwarsartist
jedigirl1990
Tatypadawan
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Leia Organa
Dancing with Anakin
Kat Kiele
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Rex'sgirl
Amaranthine
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

I agree Smile I could definitely tell, when I went back and looked at the Jedi Apprentice books, that they liked each other, even in their initial meeting in The Captive Temple(they were both blushing, hahahaha XD)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 pm

yes i love that book the captive temple siri definitly knows how to pull off that tough don't mess with me kinda attitude but it couldn't last for long lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh yes, that's why I like her so much; she's an awesome fighter and definitely a very tough, strong person but she can have emotions as well which I like Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm

exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 am

Very Happy

Which books did you like Siri the best in?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 am

ooh good question i really liked her in all the movies i liked seeing her and obiwan when they were older and both masters like changing of the guard they were hilarious togehter i really liked her in that one and of course secrets of the jedi

I also liked her in captive temple and the fight for truth and i am sure i am forgetting a ton but thats all i can think of now

what about you?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

Awesome choices! I loved her the best in Secrets of the Jedi but I also really liked her in the Jedi Quest series and the Jedi Apprentice series. I loved how she interacted with him when they were younger and when they were older and compare the two. It's interesting that in Jedi Quest you can tell that there is something there between them which I really like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:05 pm

exactly its like a friendship that grew closer and closer and didn't drift away i also like it because even though they are older they still enjoy giving each other a hard time like they did as padawans
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 pm

I agree Smile When they are together, they sometimes go back to acting sort of like they did when they were young. I loved how the interacted in The Changing of the Guard, it was great! XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:14 pm

exactly especially when they were changing i loved how obiwan was able to tease siri and it was a really sweet fun and light moment i loved it Very Happy

oh and since this is Jude watson's topic i guess i should post this here i know i was talking about it to may kenobi is another topic but i finally got the first two Last of the Jedi books and started reading the first soo excited
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:25 pm

I agree, I love that they had some light, sweet moments in their tragic relationship(wow, can't believe I said that. My younger self would be disgusted LOL XD)

AWESOME!!! Hope you enjoy them, they are SO GOOD! Very Happy Can't wait to hear what you think of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 pm

lol they did have a tragic relationship though but a sweet one too short though i really wish siri didn't die :(

and thanks i can't wait to read them
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Me too :( I remember when my sister told me she'd died, I yelled "What?!!" really loudly. we both weren't happy about it at all :(. That's why I wrote their reunion in my fanfiction A Flower Quickly Fading; I wanted them to have them be happy together Smile

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

ooh must go check out your fanfic sounds amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you! It's all about Obi-Wan after his death. It was definitely the fanfiction I spend the most time working on. Hope you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 am

I got two Jedi Apprentice books for my birthday - "The Deadly Hunter" and "The Call to Vengeance". I'm getting really close to owning all of them!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:58 pm

This happened a while back but, I now own the entire Jedi Apprentice series!! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm going to try and revive this thread (as well as the entire Expanded Universe section; I really want to talk EU stuff! Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:40 am

I've been in the mood to talk Star Wars EU stuff since I haven't had a good discussion about the awesomeness of it for about a year. 

So, let's go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:49 am

Yeah! Lets talk EU!
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Very Happy read any good EU books lately? I want to read Kenobi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm

I recently read "The Force Unleashed"; it was interesting, and I liked how Juno was written, but it definitely wasn't the best.
I want to read Kenobi too, but I'm a bit hesitant about some things that might be in it...
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 am

Like what? :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Nothing inappropriate, there is just the possibility of *another* love interest Razz
Back to top Go down
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I LOVE Jude Watson! She's amazing! Her characterization, like many of you were saying (at least at the beginning of this thread) is so phenomenal! That's when I fell in love with the Qui-Gon character. And there's SO much more depth in Obi-Wan and I love getting to further understand Anakin's path. He didn't turn to the dark side in a day, and I think she filled in the gaps for us amazingly! I want to be like her. Smile Has any other author so seamlessly woven her work into the fabric of our Star Wars knowledge? Who would those characters be without her? What would our knowledge of the Jedi Temple be like without her?

My favorite series was the Jedi Apprentice series. Loved Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's relationship. So brilliant. And Qui-Gon's character in general. I love how he's such a dedicated and amazing Jedi, but he sort of serves something higher than the Jedi Council's specific rules. He's not the perfect Jedi in the way Obi-Wan sort of is in RotS, but he's willing to follow instinct and break a rule or two if he has to, but only in circumstances he can't ignore. I remember when he spoke to Obi-Wan about Siri he said something about how the rules for marriage might change in the future, but cautioned Obi-Wan to simply deal with the rules they have now. Maybe that's the key difference between Qui-Gon and Anakin - Anakin would have bucked it. Did buck it. Qui-Gon was less impulsive. He's like a mature Anakin, something Anakin never became but could have. He's sort of between Anakin and Obi-Wan in this sense. He's the middle guy.

Anyway. I LOVE Jude Watson. Wish she'd write more! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 am

I totally agree!! Very Happy Jude Watson definitely have some of the best characterizations of my favorite characters ever! Very Happy I especially loved her Obi-Wan(he was the version I ended up getting a crush on when I was thirteen). And, if I had read the Jedi Apprentice books before watching TPM, I definitely would have cried.
And I definitely agree on your compare and contrast with Anakin and Qui-Gon- it's definitely very true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jude Watson Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6