Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At The End

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

At The End Empty
PostSubject: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Just a little something I wrote in a word sprint or two. It's rather sad.

Ahsoka's scream halted Anakin halfway through slicing a droid. He whirled around to see Dooku dragging his Padawan away. She was fighting him tooth and nail, but he had her in a Force grip. The door of the separatist bridge closed behind him.

Anakin often wondered how they got into those kind of situations. They had boarded a separatist cruiser in search of Dooku, but they had been ambushed by the droids. Now Dooku had Ahsoka...

Anakin used the Force to open the door, then raced down the hallway in search of Ahsoka. He felt her Force signature down a corridor to his left and followed it like a compass. He burst into a small dark room to see Ahsoka lying on the floor with Dooku standing over her, his arms raised. Anakin saw blue electricity lick at his fingers and stepped towards him, raising his lightsaber. But Dooku merely lifted a hand and Anakin felt an invisible weight slam into him as he went flying into a wall. Dooku then looked down at Ahsoka as if she were some nuisance that he would love to get rid of and with a flick of his hands, she was engulfed in Force lightning. Anakin knew immediately that the lightning he was using wasn't meant to harm- it was meant to kill.

He tried to move, but Dooku pinned him down using the Force, barely even paying attention to him. He was forced to watch helplessly as Ahsoka screamed and writhed in terrible agony.

“Let her go!” Anakin shouted. “Take me instead!”

Dooku simply chuckled, even as he tortured Ahsoka. “In case you haven't noticed, I have both of you.”

Ahsoka stopped moving. Her screams ceased. Anakin could only hope that she was unconscious, not dead. Dooku stepped over her toward the door, calling Anakin's lightsaber to his belt using the Force. The door shut behind him and he heard a lock click, a sound of frightening finality.

Free of Dooku's Force hold, Anakin scrambled to Ahsoka's side, holding his breath. He saw her chest rise and fall slightly and sighed in relief. Then he noticed how shallow her breathing was and silently cursed Dooku.

Her eyelids flickered slightly. “Master...”

“I'm here, Snips.” He noticed how her eyes never really focused on him. “Don't worry, we're gonna get out of here.”

“You're going to get out of here,” Ahsoka whispered. “I'm not going to leave this place alive.”

Anakin tried to smile at her. “What kind of talk is that?”

“You always said to tell the truth,” she reminded him, then winced as she moved her arm.

Anakin clenched his fists. “I'm going to kill him...”

“Revenge isn't the Jedi way,” Ahsoka said, coughing. “Don't get yourself killed in the process, Skyguy.”

Anakin was glad the room was dark, the shadows hid the tears that were forming in his eyes. “Ahsoka...”

They never ran out of things to say to one another. Funny how now, at the end, he couldn't find words.

He barely even noticed when her small hand grasped his own. He didn't see her eyes close. He did, however, notice when her Force presence faded and she became completely still.

Grief tore at him like a sand storm. Her body became blurred by the tears clouding in his eyes. The absence of her Force presence left a ripple in the lake that was the Force. Ahsoka was gone. The cheerful Padawan that had kept him company for the past two and a half years lay lifeless before him.

Anakin stood up, never taking his eyes off Ahsoka's body. He now burned with anger at the twisted Sith who had killed her.

He would avenge Ahsoka. He would have his revenge.

What do you think? Too sad? Not sad enough?
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:09 pm

I love it!!! Though it does seem a little short, ya know?? I'd like to see what happened before that too!! SWA, you're such a good writer.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks! But like I said, this was written during three fifteen minute word sprints, so I didn't have much time for backstory. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

XD lol
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Aww!!! So sad!!!!!!!! But beautifully written and very excellent. Wink I almost cried!!!!! *sniff* Wink Amazing job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Isn't it, though??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Sorry I almost made you cry, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:26 pm

tear.

That is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! i art crying now *sniff, sniff* Me no likey sad things!! lol. I'm done with my hissy fit now. Smile It is very, very well written!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At The End Empty
PostSubject: Re: At The End   At The End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At The End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Community :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: