Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you wearing today?

Go down 
+37
Arda_Ancalima
shaak ti
jedispork
Kat Kiele
Ashoka2898
ArtooDeeto
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Kayla
Hannakin
Amaranthine
ahsokaandtabby
Duchess Satine Kenobi
<3Gabby<3
Leia Organa
maryanna
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
Winter Celchu27
jedigirl1990
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Padme's Japor Snippet
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
jedidreamer
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Aay'liah
Starwarsartist
Rex'sgirl
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
SnipsSkywalker
Bluesaber3
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
sokafan4ever
futurejedigirl0202
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a monkey that is holding a heart shaped box that says "luv you" on it (it's a valentine's day shirt) and purple sweatpants. I was wearing something else earlier but i changed after coming home from biology class because we dissected a pig and i think i got some of the fluid stuff on my clothes XDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

eww blue that is gross heeh
but cute outfit
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 pm

LOL XDDD thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 am

Today I am wearing a purple shirt and my light blue jeans. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:15 am

cute!

Clone Wars shirt, jeans, my regular bracelet plus 3 duct tape bracelets on my other wrist, blue green and navy blue headband, and attached to the headband- a chain with blue and green feathers. I'm all ready for the finale tonight!! =D
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

I'm in love with my outfit today. I feel like I should be walking around Disney though, with what I'm wearing. LOL!!!
I'm wearing jean shorts, flip flops, a pink Disney hat, and a t-shirt that has a heart on it with the American Flag in it. I'm wearing a black tank top under it since it's a burnout tee. Wink

I wish I was in Disney...XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Awww, I think you'd fit perfect in Disney, Jedi Chick! Wink

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Hehe, thanks Kayla!!!! Wink I love Disney, it's the happiest place on earth. I haven't been in almost a year....which is a LOT for me, since I only live a few hours from it. Razz
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 pm

well i was at disney today hehe (and JC your outfit would be perfect for disney haha )in my (not so fabulous but soon to change) costume of the purple bird skirt and white flowering blouse and knee highs (i hate them) and dress shoes complete with name tag, black lanyard and pins and clip on water bottle

then when i got off i changed into kahki shorts and Hu poster tee and magna hoodie with croc flipflops
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

LOL, JG, I'd give ANYTHING to have to wear that costume. Wink And you get a lanyard and pins and everything!!!!! GAHHH!!!! *sobbing*

And yes, soon to change with the new Fantasyland, am I right? ;D I'm sooo excited for that!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:06 pm

yes the first part opened like this week or last week (with one dumbo and the great goofini roller coaster) but the rest should open sometime late this year or early next year and the preview for our costume is beautifl its a longer skirt it looks like a 1 piece but they say its two but it loosk so comfotable and its a light green blue color soo pretty i am soo excited for the change hehe
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm

AHHHH!!!!!! That is SOOOO AWESOME!!!!! Very Happy I saw the pictures of the costumes on Tumblr.....VERY PRETTY!!!!!! Very Happy You're so lucky!!! Wink I'm excited too!!!
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 am

I'm wearing black sport shorts, and a blue tank top with a monkey on it. xD YAY FOR WARM WEATHER! (I'm very hot natured, so really spring is "hot" weather for me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 am

Smile Sounds cool!

Today I'm wearing my jeans and a SW shirt. I will probably wear my baseball hat to the gunshow.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 am

Gunshow? say what XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 am

Awesome, Kayla and Tahiri! Very Happy I'm wearing my NaNoWriMo t-shirt and some cargo pants Smile
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 am

I'm wearing a bright yellow sundress Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm wearing a green shirt, jeans, and green socks!! IF U NO WEAR GREEN I GONNA PINCH YOU. XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm wearing a green short-sleeved shirt and jeans Smile Now I can't be pinched, mwhahahahaha XD XD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Haha XD I didn't even think about wearing green today! ... but I think I'm safe because I'm ALWAYS throwing green around everywhere I go. (That doesn't mean I throw green around. I meant I am always writing or talking in green)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Haha, don't worry, no one will pinch you, Kayla Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:09 pm

I"LL PINCH YOU!

(pinches Kayla)
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm

RofL... I knew I could depend on Amaranathine to pinch me. Haha, thanks... I regret nothing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Cool, everyone!

I'm wearing black sweat pants and my green Sprite T-shirt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

*jaw drop* Sprite shirt???!!! I totally need me one of those! XD Btw I changed to a nice skirt and a blue shirt. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wearing today?   What are you wearing today? - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today?
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next