Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you find Star Wars?

Go down 
+22
StarWarsForever
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Wolffe's Chick
AndrieeJainaSolo
sarahthegeek
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Winter Celchu27
allishmalli
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Qui-Gon Lives
Kat Kiele
Dancing with Anakin
Leia Organa
i heart chewie
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
maryanna
Amaranthine
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

Leia Organa wrote:
That's awesome!!!

And I recently hit my two year anniversery of when I first watched A new Hope, the original edition!!!! :DDDD Yay!!!!!

Wow! I probably watched SW a week after I came into this world....seriously. That means that my 16th anniversary is coming up next year! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

I was BORN watching Star Wars!!! Just like you CBC, I was an infant at my first viewing! xD We have home videos of my brother and I watching it when I was like, 2! My mom saw it when it came out in theatres, and she and my aunt and uncle were all Star Wars NUTS. Mom says that they all quoted Star Wars alllll the time! xD I've been reading the books for like, 6 or 7 years now, watching 'The Clone Wars' since it aired, and my brother has had two giant rubbermaid tubs of Star Wars toys for as long as I can remember! Anyway, my whole family (even my cousins, aunts and uncles!) are all DIE-HARD Star Wars fanatics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

My parents love it, and one night when I was little my dad had a Star Wars marathon. I've been in love even since XD
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm like CBC and Tahiri. There isn't a time I can remember where there wasn't Star Wars. My dad had the audio cassette tape of the music and used to play it before I was born. When I was born we didn't have cable at the time so we watched what we had on VHS and we one of the ones we had was the Star Wars Original Trilogy VHS set. It was one of the things my parents used to watch and as I got older to the point where I can remember, I remember watching the tapes on continuous loop. I wasn't allowed to use the VCR when I was little so everytime the show ended I had to go ask my parents to rewind it so I could watch them again. Eventually as a child my parents got me merchandise from the movies because I was so obsessed with the movies. Of course in my house we were very sci-fi friendly. My parents liked Star Trek, Stargate SG1, Babylon 5 and so much more. I grew up watching them all, so I enjoy all of the different sci-fi series, but Star Wars is my favorite. It's something that will stick with me forever, and it's very inspirational! It has helped me through many tough times. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Haha, I'm the same. I can vaguely remember a time before Star Wars (I remember seeing our VHS set, asking my dad if it belonged to him, and then making fun of him for being a "geek") and I vaguely remember specific moments from the first time I watched the movies, but I've been a fan since I was three or four.

My dad says that he only showed me the movies so I would be a fan and he would have an excuse to go see the prequels in theatres once they came out. He had no idea what he was starting!
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
Jamie Joyce

Jamie Joyce

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 am

My parents introduced me to Star Wars; last New Year's Eve, actually. I've been hooked ever since! I just recently celebrated a year of being a SW fangirl and I've been doing a week challenge on my blog this week as part of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.throughtwoblueeyes.wordpress.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

I'm sorta a newbie to Star Wars, but I don't feel like it. I know more about the characters and movies then my parents! Very Happy

I found Star Wars at midnight January 1st 2011. Our family usually watches something long at midnight, so dad came to the TV and was like, 'Were going to watch Star Wars'. I was like, 'What?" but when it was done I was like: Shocked + bounce + cheerleader I was just so happy. I thought it was awesome and I still do!
I finally got to see all the movies! After that I was just crazy buying everything Star Wars I could! Star Wars is the Best!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Kayla225 wrote:
I'm sorta a newbie to Star Wars, but I don't feel like it. I know more about the characters and movies then my parents! Very Happy

I found Star Wars at midnight January 1st 2011. Our family usually watches something long at midnight, so dad came to the TV and was like, 'Were going to watch Star Wars'. I was like, 'What?" but when it was done I was like: Shocked + bounce + cheerleader I was just so happy. I thought it was awesome and I still do!
I finally got to see all the movies! After that I was just crazy buying everything Star Wars I could! Star Wars is the Best!

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 am

I grew up watching the OT, and then watched the prequels as they came out in theaters. Then about a year and a half ago began reading the EU because one of my good college friends. We'd watch the OT and she would tell me about Han's back story, the Solo kids, and Mara Jade! Anyway, over that summer I was looking for some new reading material and picked up Kevin J. Anderson's Jedi Search. Have been hooked ever since...and got my sister hooked too!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

My older brother is a fan and he would have the movies on all the time I loved watching them even though I never got what was going on but I didn't really care. The first movie I saw in theaters was Revenge of the Sith and then 7 years later I started watching The Clone Wars after that I totally fell in love and here I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh, how cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Cool stories DHC and GS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
leialou

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:22 pm

My stepmom introduced me to SW. The first time I saw a New Hope was when it was rereleased in theaters. After our family went to see it, she gave us kids the tape. We watched it over and over again! She wouldn't give us the next two movies until we saw them in the theater. It was a great way to experience the films for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 pm

OMG LL you remember more than I do. XD I'm just like "I watched them for the first time when I was like 5 minutes old" LOL!
Back to top Go down
leialou

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Tahiri: I remember you crying during the movie because it was so loud! You were just a baby! You probably had those little pigtails in your hair. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Aww, litlte pigtailed me. XD I couldn't remember if I actually went with y'all to see the OT in theatres. I had to be like, TINY. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Star Wars?   How did you find Star Wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find Star Wars?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3