Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+20
Kat Kiele
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Ahsoka Tano
Kayla
May Kenobi66
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Voronda Elda-Aranel
itsAJedithing
Darth Jayne
shaak ti
Amaranthine
sarahthegeek
Rex'sgirl
Duchess Satine Kenobi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:46 am

I am so excited about this!! Very Happy Can't wait to get to watching the series! Very Happy
I agree, I want more of Korra/Asami's friendship and I'd like to see Korra beat the next villain without assistance. Also, MORE LIN! And I'd like confirmation that Lin does still like Tenzin(and I'd like bit of resolution about all that).
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Get ready... I'm going to bomb this topic with LOK memes I found within the past few weeks... and they contain spoilers... so... SPOILERS!

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 10626510

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 10647110

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Lok-110

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Tyleep10

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 10685210

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Lok10

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Img_5410
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Haha those are great!!

And that casting one... wow, it's perfect! All of those people look just like the characters!

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT KORRA'S SHORT HAIR

I just can't get over it... it's so great and it looks awesome and omg i just get excited about dumb little things like design changes but i just really love short hair
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Wait, Korra has short hair? Where???
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:17 pm

shaak ti wrote:
CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT KORRA'S SHORT HAIR

I just can't get over it... it's so great and it looks awesome and omg i just get excited about dumb little things like design changes but i just really love short hair

In case you don't know what she's talking about:

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Bxvxra10

I read that they changed her hairstyle to what they originally had designed back in the character-design stage.

Honestly, I have seen that picture about 100 times, but I never noticed that she had short hair. To be fair, I only glanced at it and it does (to me) sort of look like fan-art, so I didn't think they'd change her hairstyle. I like it. It says 20s (which is kinda the time period they're set in) and "new me." I can't wait to see what it looks like animated on the show.

Last edited by allishmalli on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 am

It does have a very fan art-ey look to it... I didn't believe it until I saw the announcement from Bryke. I'm going to miss her water tribe look, but I think it's cool that they're changing her design up a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

I finally got caught up! Season 3 was amazing, but you guys pretty much said everything that was on my mind about it Very Happy

I can't wait for season 4! I'm just so relieved we are getting a season 4! I agree that more interaction between Asami and Korra would be great! I also love her hair!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 pm

This week Nostalgia Critic is doing his top 11 least favorite Avatar episodes, and next week he is doing his 11 favorites! You guys might be interested in tuning in, especially next week, because there is going to be a special guest on. I won't give anything away. Here is the video from this week if anyone is interested:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/44744-top-11-worst-avatar-episodes

All I can say is that I can't wait for next week's episode! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm

He actually posted it early on the Maker.TV website, so I saw it on Monday! I cannot wait until his next list!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Same here! I'm so excited about the guest he has on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Oh, holy Batman! That's nuts! The ending of that is just...oh wow...
I feel so sorry for Korra, so much mental and fiscal struggles. Something little really broke inside of her in book 3 and its just so sad to see. But I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Is it possible to have too much awesomeness and hype in a single trailer? If so, then LOK has definitely got... that... (okay, that sounded a lot better when I was starting that sentence).

I've watched that trailer so many times now, I just can't wait much longer... thank goodness Book 4 starts this Friday, because I wouldn't be able to take it if I had to wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:40 am

Oh man, that looks amazing!

The ending of that trailer . . .

Also I love Korra's hair.

It will be interesting to see what it's like with all of the characters getting older.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Is anyone else still keeping up with book 4? The last episode was really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:01 pm

I just watched the 8th eps tonight and almost cried at all the memories... ;(
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Has anyone seen the last two episodes of Korra...?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:10 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 11:32 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:06 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 pm

I have not seen season 4 yet but I have been keeping up with spoilers anyways. I'm going to watch it probably tonight. But anyhow, there is something that makes me very happy!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next