Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
+20
Kat Kiele
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Ahsoka Tano
Kayla
May Kenobi66
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Voronda Elda-Aranel
itsAJedithing
Darth Jayne
shaak ti
Amaranthine
sarahthegeek
Rex'sgirl
Duchess Satine Kenobi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 pm

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOLLY JEEPERS! OH! MY! GOSH!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm

OH MY GOSH I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

~May

allishmalli wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS GOLLY JEEPERS! OH! MY! GOSH!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:38 pm

lol i did know that one Very Happy well about Dee anyway but coolness
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm

*Is going to explode*
SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!
(still being good.... Will...not...give in....)
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Found it. Watched it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Spoiler:
(Hahahahahaha my turn!!!)
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm

WHOA. O.o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Spoiler:
~May

Pinksaber13 wrote:
WHOA. O.o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

That could be the case. Otherwise, how could the story progress??

~May

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Alrighty. I saw the finale when it premiered. I'll write my thoughts in a spoiler thingy. XDDD

Spoiler:

^-^ I have witnesses from my hysteria btw. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 pm

I loved your thoughts on it! I agree with the same point of view x10!!!!!!
Great way to summarize it!

~May

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Alrighty. I saw the finale when it premiered. I'll write my thoughts in a spoiler thingy. XDDD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

I agree, Fallon, the finale was great!!! Very Happy Very Happy
I also hope they focus more on the friendships made in this season next season. I definitely would love to see more of Tenzin and Lin Beifong(they're my favorite characters) XD.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

I just found this on Tumblr and DIED:

Shipping Roster:

Last Airbender Fleet:
Kataang: Flagship of the fleet. Currently considered unsinkable.
Sukka: Radio silence for four years, whereabouts unknown, condition unknown, presumed operational
Maiko: Contact lost, considered heavily armed, presumed operational
Tokka: Recent engagements have left the ship crippled but the crew refuse to abandon her.
Zutara: Pirate ship, last seen patrolling Fire Nation waters - caution is advised.

Legend of Korra Fleet:
Makorra: Heavily damaged but still fighting, crew morale at an all time low.
Borra: Currently proclaimed sunk. Remaining crew have converted to submarine mode.
Masami: Taking heavy fire from the Makorra, as yet no fatal damage.
Pemzin: Privateer, ship has been known to broadside. Crew considered manic.
Linzin: Came out of nowhere, delivered a salvo to the Pemzin and did heavy damage to the Tokka, then was hit badly. Currently taking water.
Tahnorra: Docked in Republic City Harbour, captain missing.
Amorra: Ghost ship. Sightings have been reported, none confirmed.
Howrra: Last seen heading for second star to the right
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm

LOL!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm

XDD

OMG. Guise... Guise.

Spoiler:

;alhnf,jbnhmja

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. BRYKE, I LOVE YOU.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am

I love the shipping post, Pink! Very Happy
I also really like the information you found out; sounds like a good theory Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
XDD

OMG. Guise... Guise.

Spoiler:

;alhnf,jbnhmja

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. BRYKE, I LOVE YOU.

OH MY WORD PINK IT DOES ALL MAKE SENSE NOW. I'M FREAKING OUT NOW. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I must say this as a spoiler, idk who hasn't seen the LOK finale.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Spoiler:

Yay for spoilers! XDDD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Awesome theory Pink!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 am

I have mixed feelings about Makorra... I mean, when has a fan favorite pairing in ANY series come to be reality so fast? I ship it, but as a multishipper in THIS series (DOWN WITH LUX), I'm like:

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Tumblr_m5oti793X21r3iswho1_500

That, and ever since episode five, Bolin has gotten NO development. Remember in the finale when he said, "I'm just going to go stand in this corner... quietly. Alone."? That was his character in a nutshell. My favorite character from ATLA was Sokka, but do you know why? He was drop dead funny, but had development and plenty of chances to shine and grow.

Bolin? Pure comic relief, his much more authentic love for Korra ignored, even by her. He loves her so much he was willing to let her go and not push his feelings on her. And think of what type of situation he's in: his brother is leading on two girls, one that he loves... and at least one is going to get hurt. But he's not interfering, even though there's a good chance Korra could be the one that gets hurt.

Bolin is an amazing character who is naturally funny, but he was pushed aside in favor of a Makorrasami love triangle. The Spirit of Competition didn't do anything but introduce Asami, who is definitely better than running into someone with her moped, even if he was jaywalking.

/rant off

All I'm saying is, Mako and Korra are cute... but a sailor never abandons her ship, even if it's converted to subarine mode and being heavily bombed by the S.S. Makorra.

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Tumblr_m6ajzgxCxc1rpndsuo1_500
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 am

Good thoughts! I agree, it did seem like Makorra came too quick. :/ I wonder what will happen with Bolin. And what about Iroh??
Sokka is AMAZING!

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 am

WHY CAN'T I WATCH THIS! Ugh... I have read all of the spoilers on here and also just spent a good hour looking at LOK stuff on JC's tumbler, but that doesnt satisfy me! Ugh, I wish so badly I could watch the rest of the season (I'm in Europe, thus no good WiFi, thus no Korra).

I haven't really seen Iroh yet (other than in pictures and JC's Tumbler), but I can only say: you girls can have him, Zuko is still mine!

Pink: I love the "Shipping Rooster" lol!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 am

I agree, Sokka was a wonderful character on ATLA! Very Happy He was very funny, but he had loads of development(I loved the episode Sokka's Master where he learned how to use a sword).

I also have mixed feelings on the whole Makorra shipping. I'm not a big fan of Mako since he played both Asami(who I don't like) and Korra, and he's definitely not the kind of guy I'd want to go out with.

Bolin definitely needs more development.

Oh yeah, and Iroh rocks!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 am

XD Thanks Shaak!

I had a feeling you'd feel like that about Asami, Siri. Razz

And guys, look at the following flawlessness:

hba,Lcj bylaksuaaaaaabgtfvakvgfm SO BEAUTIFUL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next