Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Go down 
+20
StarLee
Winter Celchu27
jedigirl1990
shaak ti
Leia Organa
Kayla
Pinksaber13
Ashley Amidala
Jamie Joyce
SnipsSkywalker
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Starwarsartist
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
QueenKarina
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Jamie Joyce wrote:
Oh, wow, an Obi-Wan topic!!!! YAY!

I LOVE Obi-Wan, though I'll admit I didn't care for him that much at all during the Originals. However, he totally swiped my heart during TPM--one of the few things that completely saved the movie for me! I love him to death now, just under Luke and Han!! He's my most favorite Jedi, as well.

I'll say now that I've not read any of his romance pairings, but I will admit that I don't really care for the idea at all. In the movies, he really holds to the Jedi Code with all his heart, so I often feel that it ruins his character throwing in the forbidden love side. Just my perspective; I don't intend to offend anyone.

I love Obi-Wan too! He's my favorite character, especially in the Prequels, and my favorite Jedi. Very Happy

Regarding the romance pairings, the one I liked, and the one I believe is canon, had him putting it aside for the Code and it's written in a way that keeps him very in character. Smile (It's the Obi-Wan and Siri one)
Hope your having fun so far on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Ditto! Obi-Wan is awesome! Very Happy
The reason GL put Obitine in TCW is to show how Obi-Wan is different from Anakin in that he was able to stick with the code and be a loyal Jedi, even though he loved Satine. Although with most of the books I just get the feeling that the author just put in some random girlfriend for him to make themselves happy (I'm mostly talking about that Taria girl in that one CW Gambit book; love CW gambit, but that part of it bugged me Razz. )
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
The reason GL put Obitine in TCW is to show how Obi-Wan is different from Anakin in that he was able to stick with the code and be a loyal Jedi, even though he loved Satine. Although with most of the books I just get the feeling that the author just put in some random girlfriend for him to make themselves happy (I'm mostly talking about that Taria girl in that one CW Gambit book; love CW gambit, but that part of it bugged me Razz. )
YES!! Yes yes yes yes YES! Taria annoys me to no end! It's not a fanfic, Karen Miller! Rolling Eyes She's a great writer, but she plays around with Canon WAY too much.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
YES!! Yes yes yes yes YES! Taria annoys me to no end! It's not a fanfic, Karen Miller! Rolling Eyes She's a great writer, but she plays around with Canon WAY too much.

I definitely don't like Taria either :p She drives me crazy!
Good news though, I believe Taria isn't even considered canon(the whole thing with her and Obi-Wan isn't even mention on Wookiepedia, as far as I know anyway).
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes, all the time! But the real question is, what did YODA look like as a baby?????? Shocked

I bet Obi-Wan was really cute as a baby Very Happy.
Regarding Yoda I'll guess we would be n itty bitty, less wrinkled version of the one we see in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Good news though, I believe Taria isn't even considered canon(the whole thing with her and Obi-Wan isn't even mention on Wookiepedia, as far as I know anyway).

Good! I think Taria would have to be my least favorite SW character ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Yes, all the time! But the real question is, what did YODA look like as a baby?????? Shocked

Regarding Yoda I'll guess we would be n itty bitty, less wrinkled version of the one we see in the movies.

I bet so too Very Happy

Lol! Probably, its just hard to picture.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Good! I think Taria would have to be my least favorite SW character ever Razz

She's one of my least favorites two; she's pretty much at the top, actually.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 pm

I bet so too Very Happy

Lol! Probably, its just hard to picture.

I bet. I would LOVE to see an infant Obi-Wan or him when he was around one or two.
Yeah, a young Yoda is pretty hard to imagine. I wonder if he had hair?
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:

*phew!* that's a relief! I'm glad...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

*phew!* that's a relief! I'm glad...

As am I
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 am

Haha I wanna see baby Obi Dear!!!!! And Yoda too!!! XDDD They'd be sooo cuuute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:51 am

Bluesaber3 wrote:
Haha I wanna see baby Obi Dear!!!!! And Yoda too!!! XDDD They'd be sooo cuuute Very Happy

Yes, the would Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am

Any of the SW characters would be cute as babies ^_^ (except Palpatine. He would just look unrecognizable)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

Bluesaber3 wrote:
Any of the SW characters would be cute as babies ^_^ (except Palpatine. He would just look unrecognizable)

Yeah Smile I wonder what Palpatine looked like as a baby?
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 am

I saw this on Pinterest, and thought..."Some one on here is gonna love this!"

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 276127020872670131_P13jYcbd_c

Yup.
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Jamie Joyce

Jamie Joyce

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Ashley, you were right. I LOVE THAT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.throughtwoblueeyes.wordpress.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Oh my gosh, LOL!!!!! That is SO funny!! LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

xDDD Love that, so funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:29 pm

That is really funny!
I was always thought it was cool that a guy with four lightsabers got taken out by a blaster(which was being wielded by a Jedi).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Ahahahaha yeah silly Grievous!
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Grievious didn't see it coming, I mean, What Jedi uses A Blaster? Obi Wan, apparently. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:57 pm

And even Obi-Wan said "Jedi do not carry blasters" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
And even Obi-Wan said "Jedi do not carry blasters" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He did? When?
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm

In the Clone Wars Smile he was trying to convince a Rodian lady that Bane was a Jedi impostor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next