Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite costume?

Go down 
+18
sokafan4ever
futurejedigirl0202
Tatypadawan
Darth Tromeros
Darth Jayne
Wolffe's Chick
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Dancing with Anakin
Winter Celchu27
sarahthegeek
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
Kat Kiele
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Rex'sgirl
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

Favorite costume? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

Cad Bane's chick wrote:
Darth Jayne wrote:
For Padme: Pretty much all of her outfits are pretty. padmeface

For Leia: I really like the ceremonial gown, and the Hoth outfit. leia

I also love Han's vest, because it's so cool! but I hate when Lando wears it, that makes me angry!

I know!! Lando has his own clothes. Why does he have to wear Han's?

Lando can keep the cape. Not the vest.
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Tatypadawan

Tatypadawan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 am

mmmmm....

the Jedi Robe surely I love!!!!! when I saw the Obi-Wan's robe in the exhibition of 2005, I looked on for a quarter of an hour... it's sick I know!! Rolling Eyes

For Padmè:
The lake outfit in ep.II only the dress not a wig

For Leia:
all outfits in ANH leia

Back to top Go down
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:39 am

I like Leia's Hoth outfit.
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm

I really like that cloak thing Satine has in "Duchess of Mandalore".

Cad Bane's outfit is still my alltime favorite, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Ilike all of Padmè's all of queen Amidalas All of Asokas (except for the first) all of Leia's (except fo her slave bikini)
Back to top Go down
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I didn't like Padme's hair in TPM. It was so crazy xD
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 am

Padmè Villa Retreat/Lake Dress, Handmaiden:

Favorite costume? - Page 2 82px-PadmeLakeCountry-DAG

TPM Handmaiden Flame Gown grinning

And, of course, Ahsoka and Daughter's grinning grinning
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 pm

I LOVE Padme's Lakehouse dress! (Haha, the LAKEHOUSE dress. XD)

I also love Leia's dress in the beganing of A New Hope, I LOOOOVE Mara Jade's black jumpsuit, and I like Aayla's costume too, it's pretty cool. Padme has way too many outfits to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Winter Celchu27 wrote:
I LOVE Padme's Lakehouse dress! (Haha, the LAKEHOUSE dress. XD)

I also love Leia's dress in the beganing of A New Hope, I LOOOOVE Mara Jade's black jumpsuit, and I like Aayla's costume too, it's pretty cool. Padme has way too many outfits to choose from.

I couldn't have said it better.

Even though Aayla Secura's outfit isn't modest, I still love it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am

i love aayla's outfit too not modest but still beautiful

I am a huge fan of the traditional jedi robe i love it (obiwan style) i also like anakin's

I love ahsoka's new outfit and her slave outfit

padme's picnic dress is definitly my fave
I also like her naboo battle outfit and the outfit she wore on genosis
and her blue silk nightgown i think that covers my faves Very Happy oh yeah i could i forget season 3 jedi robes from tcw (both anakins and obiwans) and anakin's naboo pilot outfit in senate spy

okay now i am done
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:40 pm

I love Ahsoka's season 3 and slave outfits. Especially the slave outfit, it was so beautiful, and the color went great with her skin! Her snow gear in "A Friend in Need" was very pretty too!

I also like the jedi robes just because they're a classic Very Happy

Satine's outfits I also think are all really pretty. I love her hair! My favorite outfit of hers is her cloak that she wears when she's on the run in "Duchess of Mandalore". I really, really like it and someday I hope to make a costume of it Smile Satine's guards have a very cool design too.

And of course the Mandalorian armor is super awesome! A Star Wars classic for sure! Very Happy

And Cad Bane's hat, of course!!! Very Happy And Embo's Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm

I like the Jedi robes for that reason too!! And the same with Satine's outfits. I love em all too! You've got to show me that costume if you make it someday! I know it would be sooo awesome!

I have always very much loved Leia's Endor scout outfit. The one she wears during the speeder bike chase!!! Funny thing is that I've dreamed about making a costume of that for me!!!!!

Han Solo's outfit in ANH is so awesome too! And that one I did make a costume for, but it was for my little brother, who used to be Han Solo obsessed! Razz
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:59 pm

coolness oh yeah how can i forget embo's and cad bane's hat Very Happy and ahsoka;s snow gear awsomeness
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 am

My favorite Star Wars costumes are, of course, Jedi robes, particularly the traditional style of apparel that Obi-Wan wears(cream colored tunic, etc) and the Jedi Cloak.
I also really like the Jedi robes Anakin wore in ROTS.
As for Padme, I like the white jumpsuit she wore in AotC and the purple jumpsuit she had in TPM.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:32 am

yep those are my top faves too I love the traditional jedi robes and anakin's jedi robe in rots (I am thinking of buying it for celebration) and those definitly my top faves of padme's too her dresses are nice but the outfits she wears to fight in are way better in my opinion
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 am

I agree! Smile I'll be dressing in traditional Jedi robes for CVI! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 am

awsome Very Happy ii will defintitly be in some jedi robe if not the rots anakin one that i really hope to get enough money for before celebration then i will be wearing our homemade tradtional jedi costume Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 am

That's really cool! Very Happy Very Happy And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

thanks can't wait to see your costume Very Happy yay for jedi lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

You're welcome, can't wait to see your costume Smile Thanks Smile And I agree, yay for Jedi!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 am

I like Padme's summer outfit! xDD

Ohhhh.. Mando armor! gonna make some out of Sintra!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

wow awsome atina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite costume?   Favorite costume? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite costume?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2