Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What instruments do you play?

Go down 
+27
Endless-Skyway
May Kenobi66
Kat Kiele
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
Kayla
StarWarsForever
jedigirl1990
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
shaak ti
Hannakin
jedidreamer
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
JediKnightGirl
Arda_Ancalima
Winter Celchu27
Savage'sGirl13
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 am

Oooh that's great Amar!!!!!! Very Happy Hooray for first place!!!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Congrats on getting first place, Amar!! Very Happy That's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Tahiri, great videos! Your voice is so so pretty! Very Happy

Yay Amar!!! Very Happy Congrats, that's awesome - I'm so glad for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Congrats Amar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy So proud of you!!!! Smile

I have orchestra tomorrow. XD I am looking forward to it because we're having a Halloween party, but we're also having sectionals, which aren't that fun when you're section consists of 8 people who don't talk to each other. XDDD

Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh yay!!!!! I'm so glad for you Amar!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Completely awesome!!!!

Good luck, JC!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am

Hehehe Thanks Kayla! Smile Orchestra was actually very fun last night....XD Our sectionals were fun XD The guy who did our sectionals was really annoying/talkative so the other kids in my group and I kinda played him because we asked him tons of questions and got him talking about his personal life and experiences instead of playing. XDD the songs we were doing were the really boring parts of the two easiest songs we had....so it wasn't a HUGE loss. We distracted him and even talked to him about Star Trek because he was a huge Trekkie. XDD So we had him play us the Star Trek theme on his viola. It was HILARIOUS. But I have to admit, he's a cool guy. I learned a lot from him, even if we weren't really playing the entire time. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

You're welcome!! And that's awesome! Very Happy I'm glad you had a nice time!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:29 pm

That sounds awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Mycornerofnaboo.blogspot.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am

I'm learning some advanced piano music for "What Child is This?" and it is sooo hard but soooo pretty!!! <3

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 pm

I've been playing piano on and off for the past 5 years. I just need to get a teacher and inspiration to get me on track. I'm learning to play Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift on the piano. Smile Haven't played in a long time though.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 am

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl wrote:
I've been playing piano on and off for the past 5 years. I just need to get a teacher and inspiration to get me on track. I'm learning to play Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift on the piano. Smile Haven't played in a long time though.

That's great! I've been playing for 7 years! Very Happy Is the song pretty? I don't think I've heard a Piano version of it before. Hope you get a teacher!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:

That's great! I've been playing for 7 years! Very Happy Is the song pretty? I don't think I've heard a Piano version of it before. Hope you get a teacher!!

~May

Thanks May! Smile I hope so too, I used to have a pretty good one but we can't drive that far anymore with one car. (The other was so old and gave out). So have to find a teacher that can come to my house to teach me.

Safe and Sound is beautiful! I'm playing the instrumentals on the piano, it sounds pretty I guess. (My piano is also old and out of tune though lol).
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:

~May

Thanks May! Smile I hope so too, I used to have a pretty good one but we can't drive that far anymore with one car. (The other was so old and gave out). So have to find a teacher that can come to my house to teach me.

Safe and Sound is beautiful! I'm playing the instrumentals on the piano, it sounds pretty I guess. (My piano is also old and out of tune though lol).

Oh, well I hope you get a piano teacher who can do that! Smile And to tune the piano would be good too! ^_^

Great! I'll try to look it up!

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:
May Kenobi66 wrote:

~May

Oh, well I hope you get a piano teacher who can do that! Smile And to tune the piano would be good too! ^_^

~May

I'm sure I can. Smile I just need to actually look. XD Thankfully it isn't that out of tune but it still is a little. I'm hoping to get a really nice piano keyboard so I can play in the late hours of the night. (Night owl).

~Spidey Skygirl
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:49 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:
May Kenobi66 wrote:

~May

~May

I'm sure I can. Smile I just need to actually look. XD Thankfully it isn't that out of tune but it still is a little. I'm hoping to get a really nice piano keyboard so I can play in the late hours of the night. (Night owl).

~Spidey Skygirl

Sounds like a plan! Smile
I have an electric piano so I'm able to plug in headphones and play away late a night. (Also night owl)

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 pm

That's what I'd like to do. I just need a keyboard to do it with. Smile Also to make piano recordings on my computer for videos.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Cool! I'm planning on recording some music soon as well! ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 am

If you record anything I'd love to hear it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks! I'll try to post something soon! Very Happy And if you ever get around to it as well, record something too!

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am

Hope you do, May! Very Happy

Does anyone know where I can find good music to play? I'm going to look into getting a teacher but for now I'd like to find a website to find good free music to work on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

You could go on 8notes.com they have quite a bit for Piano. Right now I am working on Moonlight sonata, a piece by Sergei Rachmaninoff, some improvising in hymns, some offertory pieces and Steve's theme it's from The Last Song the song she played at the funeral.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Moonlight Sonata? That one is a great one to play! Very Happy Love it!

~May
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 pm

It's been one of my favorite this year.Rachmaninoff is really good to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Coolness! How long have you been playing?

~May
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Since I was ten but then I moved like three months after I started and didn't do lessons for a year so I forgot almost everything and then I was doing lessons and broke my arm and didn't play for two months. So overall maybe threeish years. How long have you been playing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What instruments do you play?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next