Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the Lake House!!!

If this is your first time on the forum, I'd like to take a moment to give an EXTRA WARM WELCOME to you!!!!!

I'm Bluesaber3, one of the mods, but you may absolutely call me Blue or Bluey if you would so like to! Something that people wouldn't guess about me is...... well, you know what, I'll save that for the "random things about me" game over in the game section Very Happy

Basically, my goal here is to make everyone feel as welcome and at home as possible! If you need anything at all, I've been around this block a few times, so please don't hesitate to ask for help! sunny

If this isn't your first time, then you likely already know who I am, but feel free to introduce yourself here for future new friends to find! Very Happy

And thus, I shall return to my domain in Insanitopia :3

Lots of love and cupcakes,
~Bluey<3
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 pm

It's been so long and we have new people that I must introduce myself again! I am Cia Klivian (formerly known as Tahiri Veila around here). I'm a 19 year old college sophomore majoring in theater, I'm a part-time after school nanny, I love tons of geeky stuff like Star Wars (of course), Skyrim, Magic the Gathering, that sort of thing. I am a dancer, actress(mainly Shakespeare and period work so far), artist (drawing and painting), and am learning to play music (piano and guitar, better late than never!) I am strange and unusual and love weird things! I have a nose piercing, I wear a lot of black, but I'm also an innocent little muffin (according to my boyfriend) who is the most friendly and caring person. I don't participate in the online world quite as much as I used to (being an adult sucks ;n;) but I do what I can and will try to check in here as often as possible. Smile I hope all you newbies enjoy this new era of The Lakehouse Sisters! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:42 pm

TAHIRI HI HI HI :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:38 pm

Hey Tahiri! Good to see you on here again! Very Happy

Oh my gosh I had no idea what you'd been up to, but how cool!! A theater major! That's awesome!! I look forward to catching up with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1