Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)

Go down 
+31
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
Tatypadawan
Arda_Ancalima
Darth Tromeros
Admin
Starwarsartist
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
futurejedigirl0202
QueenKarina
Hannakin
Dancing with Anakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
JediKnightGirl
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
jedidreamer
Amaranthine
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Love:
Luke & Mara
Han & Leia

Like:
Jaina & Jag
Corran & Mirax

OK with:
Anakin & Padme

Dislike:
Jacen & Tenel Ka
Anakin & Tahiri (like them as characters just not together)
Luke & anyone but Mara
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 pm

I love:

Mara/Luke
Jaina/Jag (in my novel)
Atina/Jaster (hahaha)
Etain/Darman (perfect.. hehehe)
Han/Leia
Anakin/padme
Lessma/Atin
Kell tainer/Tyria Sarkin
Kal skirata/ Nygeen Vollen (only cuz I like Ny)

I hate:

corran horn/Mirax (CORRAN HORN IS MINEEEE!! haha)
Ahsoka/Dooku
Ahsoka/Boba
Ahsoka/Rex (uhh..yea. no.. not gonna happen)
Okay.. let's say ALL of Ahsoka's pairings...
Juno/Starkiller (haha.. my friend's name is Juyo.. RP name)Kit Fisto/Aayla Secura
Aayla Secura/Commander Bly (sooo messed up)
Samantha and Shadowwolf Zaron (my old roleplay)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm

I'll repost a few

LOVE:
LUKE/MARA
HAN/LEIA
CORRAN/MIRAX
Ahsoka/Rex
And all my OC pairings XD They mainly include myself (Fallon) with Hobbie Klivian (of Rogue Squadron), and other OC's with members of Rogue Squadron. Wink

Like:
Jaina/Jag
Jacen/Tenel Ka
Anakin/Tahiri <3
Anakin/Padme
Satine/Obi-Wan
Ventress/Obi-Wan
Siri/Obi-Wan

Dislike:
Any other Ahsoka Pairings
Any other Han/Luke/Anakin pairings too
Anyone who tries to steal my men. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
You've kind of proved my point with your first argument that this relationship isn't going to work... yeah, look at Anakin and Padme- he tried to choke her to death, didn't he? Wink George Lucas fails at romance. Razz

I'm going to skip the second one cause it seems like you're having an internal debate and I'll let you figure that out yourself. XD There's no way around it- Lux made some really stupid moves in AFIN. Razz

Third one- here's the thing- Ahsoka wants nothing more than to be a Jedi. I think she'd be scared the Council would find out and expel her for growing attatched to Lux. Do you think she'd risk everything to like, flirt with him in the next mission, when there's two other Jedi there?

Can't stand the drama that comes with it... I really wish Lux would just... go away. Razz

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Tumblr_m6ejncqtya1r8zu6q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 am

So, after being bored and deciding to go outside the box and read fanfic that deals with someone besides Luke and Mara Shocked ...I have to add Obi-Wan and Siri to my list of likes! My sister and I are even planning on reading some books with them in it. Smile The wonders of fanfic....getting one hooked on yet more Star Wars Razz !
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Darkside_has_cookies wrote:
So, after being bored and deciding to go outside the box and read fanfic that deals with someone besides Luke and Mara Shocked ...I have to add Obi-Wan and Siri to my list of likes! My sister and I are even planning on reading some books with them in it. Smile The wonders of fanfic....getting one hooked on yet more Star Wars Razz !

*claps and jumps up and down* Yes, I'm so happy you like Obi-Wan and Siri- they are really good and the books with them in it are awesome! Very Happy They're my favorite pairing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:
You've kind of proved my point with your first argument that this relationship isn't going to work... yeah, look at Anakin and Padme- he tried to choke her to death, didn't he? Wink George Lucas fails at romance. Razz

I'm going to skip the second one cause it seems like you're having an internal debate and I'll let you figure that out yourself. XD There's no way around it- Lux made some really stupid moves in AFIN. Razz

Third one- here's the thing- Ahsoka wants nothing more than to be a Jedi. I think she'd be scared the Council would find out and expel her for growing attatched to Lux. Do you think she'd risk everything to like, flirt with him in the next mission, when there's two other Jedi there?

Can't stand the drama that comes with it... I really wish Lux would just... go away. Razz

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Tumblr_m6ejncqtya1r8zu6q

LOL! Swa, you know, I almost think you could go into politics! I mean, you're good at proving points and your persuasive! You do a good job at making me feel really resolute in my Lux/Soka hate... because most of the time I feel so undecided, and then you come along with thunder and lightning and then I'm like, "YES! OH MAN!! AMEN!!! BLESS THIS POST!" kind of a thing for an hour after I read it. XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

*claps and jumps up and down* Yes, I'm so happy you like Obi-Wan and Siri- they are really good and the books with them in it are awesome! Very Happy They're my favorite pairing! Very Happy

I'm really excited to start the books. Though I'm already depressed knowing there won't be a happy ending Crying or Very sad .... I really do not like the Jedi's no attachment rule Mad! It ruins everything!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm really excited to start the books. Though I'm already depressed knowing there won't be a happy ending Crying or Very sad .... I really do not like the Jedi's no attachment rule Mad! It ruins everything!!!!!

I hope you enjoy them Very Happy Yeah, their story is very sad :( I won't say what happens, but it is really sad :(.
Though, it does work out better than Anakin/Padme(it is much better than AnakinxPadme, as well).
Oh and if you do get depressed and want to read something happy, here is a story I wrote where Obi-Wan is reunited with Siri as well as Qui-Gon and Anakin Smile -
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7907456/1/A-Flower-Quickly-Fading-A-Star-Wars-Fanfiction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 pm

I hope you enjoy them Very Happy Yeah, their story is very sad :( I won't say what happens, but it is really sad :(.
Though, it does work out better than Anakin/Padme(it is much better than AnakinxPadme, as well).
Oh and if you do get depressed and want to read something happy, here is a story I wrote where Obi-Wan is reunited with Siri as well as Qui-Gon and Anakin Smile -
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7907456/1/A-Flower-Quickly-Fading-A-Star-Wars-Fanfiction

LOL....any relationship turns out better then Anakin and Padme's. I won't even get started on that...

And thanks for the fanfic suggestion I'll have to check it out Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

LOL....any relationship turns out better then Anakin and Padme's. I won't even get started on that...

Yeah, it's not my favorite either XD You're welcome! Very Happy I hope you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah, it's not my favorite either XD You're welcome! Very Happy I hope you like it! Very Happy

I just finished your story. It was really good celebrate! Loved Qui-Gon telling Obi-Wan to quit blaming himself. Obi-Wan is the last person I'd blame for Anakin's fall, because Ob-Wan really did all he could and knew how to do for Anakin. Anyway great job!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I just finished your story. It was really good celebrate! Loved Qui-Gon telling Obi-Wan to quit blaming himself. Obi-Wan is the last person I'd blame for Anakin's fall, because Ob-Wan really did all he could and knew how to do for Anakin. Anyway great job!!!

Thank you very much! Very Happy I'm glad you like it Very Happy I agree, I definitely don't blame Obi-Wan for Anakin's fall Very Happy So glad you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21