Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 6: Yoda Arc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Season 6: Yoda Arc Empty
PostSubject: Season 6: Yoda Arc   Season 6: Yoda Arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 pm

This arc looks really interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Yoda Arc   Season 6: Yoda Arc Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:48 pm

This was my favourite arc of the bonus content. It was so interesting and the animation was beautiful and we got to see some interesting familiar faces!

The whole Sifo-Dyas mystery was so cool- and now the Jedi Council know who Tyrannus is. I like that they know they're being played, but they also know there's basically nothing they can do. It adds to the tragedy that is Revenge of the Sith.

I LOVED seeing Dagobah in the clone wars, it was so beautifully animated and the cave of the dark side was so cool to see again. I do feel bad for Yoda- he had to see so many terrible things. Also it's cool knowing that Artoo had been to Dagobah before The Empire Strikes Back.

Destiny was probably my favourite episode of Season 6. It was so thought provoking, and I especially liked the bit where Yoda fought his dark self and accepted that the beast was part of him, but he didn't have to give in to it. I thought that was really inspiring. Also I may have screamed a bit when
Spoiler:
And the last episode was really good as well. I was a bit ticked that the sith planet is called Moraband and not Korriban, but whatever, minor detail. There was some brilliant forshadowing, I loved the music, and Mark Hamill as Darth Bane was the coolest thing ever. Basically, it was an amazing way to end the series and I don't think I could be happier with it.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Yoda Arc   Season 6: Yoda Arc Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:54 pm

That was Mark Hamill!?!?!?!?

Season 6: Yoda Arc 1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge1

Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since he was both the Joker in some animated Batman stuff and Fire Lord Ozai in ATLA.

Ok, back on track here. I just finished watching everything on Netflix... *sigh* it was so good... and now... it's gone... *depressed sigh*

You know what, I think I might just go ahead and watch the entire series from beginning to end again!

Sorry, off topic again. WARNING: THE REST OF THE COMMENT WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wow! This arc was amazing! It was so thought-provoking and interesting. It seemed like it tried to connect the spiritual side of the Force that we were introduced in the OT and the science aspect (a.k.a. midiclorians) that came up in the PT, which I liked. Like SWA said, the foreshadowing and the music were brilliant. For me though, even though it was an awesome, almost perfect season finale, I don't agree that this way was the best way to end it... what I mean is that the series should have ended naturally like it was supposed to. Whether that means if this arc still would have been the series finale or not, it should have ran it's course instead of being cancelled and not being able to finish properly with all loose ends tied up. But, for what we got, this arc was the best way to end a cancelled-before-its-time awesome-tacular TV series.

Yet the arc raised a few questions for me.

1. Since the whole living-force/cosmic-force thing seemed to be their explanation of the Force Ghost, did Anakin/Darth Vader do this ritual/training sometime since he became a Force Ghost in ROTJ?
2. In one of Yoda's illusions, he saw Ahsoka dying in the Temple and she said that she was dying because the Sith said that they could complete her training and she still really wanted to be a Jedi... um... since parts of the Yoda-illusions were foreshadowing, will Ahsoka actually go to the Dark Side and die because of it? I guess you could argue that since he saw Mace dead in the Temple, which in fact was not where he died, then maybe that part was just projecting his fear and guilt over what happened to Ahsoka. Or it could be that since Ahsoka and Anakin were so close, this is (in a way) foreshadowing Anakin's turn to the Dark Side and subsequent demise.... But I guess we'll never know.
3. When that priestess told Yoda that there is another Skywalker and we hear a baby crying in the background, was that just foreshadowing Luke and Leia's coming even though they haven't been conceived yet, or was foreshadowing AND the priestess' way of telling Yoda that Padme is now pregnant with them, like maybe they had just been conceived or something? I feel like it could be the latter since it doesn't seem too far off now from ROTS and it would be a good indicator to the audience on how close TCW timeline is to ROTS, especially now since that arc was basically the series finale and it would be a good way to signal that everything is coming to a close. But again, I guess we'll never know.
4. So, did Count Dooku have Sifo-Dyas killed on the moon and he took his dead body to Felucia to stage it? I was confused at that part.
5. In the last foreshadowing, when Anakin and Yoda led the clones to Dooku and Sidious, Rex was shocked (and presumably killed) by the Force lightning. Does this mean that he's going to die soon? If so, how? But again, I guess we'll never know.
6. Was it just me, or did Dark-Yoda look like Gollum from LOTR?
7. Is it even possible for Rebels to reach TCW level of overall awesomeness!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6: Yoda Arc   Season 6: Yoda Arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6: Yoda Arc
Page 1 of 1