Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22 Empty
PostSubject: Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22   Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi girls!! I just wanted to let you know (in case you didn't hear about her birthday bash yesterday!) that tomorrow is Ashley's birthday!! It would be so awesome if we all commented on posts or even made a virtual birthday card from the Lakehouse. I know some of you are amazingly good at edits and graphics Smile I know it's tomorrow and I'm just getting around to posting this, but in the very least just remember it's her birthday tomorrow and let her know how much she means to the fangirl community!! soka

<3 Lilly 
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22   Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Yep thanks for the reminder Lillian Very Happy if it wasn't for facebook I would of totally forgotten. That would be an awesome idea if anyone else comes on this topic sadly I know nothing about anything virtual Razz besides typing pretty much. I did listen to the podcast today though and wrote on her wall. Again thanks for the reminder Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ashley's Birthday ~ Sep. 22
Page 1 of 1