Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015

Go down 
+7
shaak ti
Starwarsartist
jedigirl1990
Amaranthine
Duchess Satine Kenobi
GeneralSnips
Pinksaber13
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:24 am

Guess you got your wish, Amar. XD Tickets'll be going on sale August 7th this year. Thoughts, girls?

I'm kind of upset the wait will be even longer than everyone previously thought...

CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Tumblr_inline_mnqibsZg1h1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Kinda upset too that its not in Florida like most of us thought since its much closer to where I and some of us girls live, but oh well everything works out Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Yes! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Finally!!! *hugs Amar* LOL not that I live close to California, but I have relatives there so it's more likely that I'll get to go. The only problem is that I see myself having to make a difficult choice. I have already asked my parents if I can go to San Diego comic con in 2015, and they have said I most likely will since that is the year I graduate, and they have promised me a vacation if I get enough scholarships. So it looks like I'll probably have to choose between San Diego Comic Con and CVII, since I doubt they will let me go to California conventions twice that summer. I still have plenty of time to think about it but that is the hardest decision ever!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 pm

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED THAT IS LITERALLY FIFTEEN MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can come I'll be in college by then though XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:19 pm

On second thought, it's not too surprising since Disneyland is also in Anaheim and all their headquarters are in SoCal. It is a long time to wait though...Star Wars in general has been on hold until Disney does something awesome instead of just announcing stuff...I get the feeling that that convention will be like a grand reopening of Star Wars.

I can't wait to go and hope more of you can come! I can coordinate the TLF stuff on this end if you do. XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I got to admit not super happy about this I was kind of getting spoiled with it being here in Orlando Florida but I am super glad that those of you who live in California can expreience it and maybe I can work out a way to get there if it was just in california it would be alright but being in california and taking place at the end of april is like the worse timing thats usually when school is ending and its like impossible to miss plus its right before sww but its a while a way so its a possibility
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Disappointed that it's two years from now, but it's closer than Florida (and less humid) and its the year of my parents' 20th anniversary, so my parents have decided to take my whole family to celebrate. Smile So I will definitely be there!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 am

Yay! A lot can change in two years but it's great that I might get the chance to meet everybody.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:47 am

Starwarsartist wrote:
Disappointed that it's two years from now, but it's closer than Florida (and less humid) and its the year of my parents' 20th anniversary, so my parents have decided to take my whole family to celebrate. :)So I will definitely be there!

That's awesome! *hugs* And LA is cooler (haha, literally) because I feel like there's so much more to do--we could even go to the beach! I went there in November and it was so much fun.

We're having sushi. Good sushi, not whatever you had at that wedding.

IDK if my whole family is going, and my parents haven't even given me a definitive answer on it, but I at least think my dad, my brother and I will go again. Hopefully, I'll have the money saved up for at least my own ticket once I'm 15.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:25 pm

I am super excited! It's pretty close to where I live, and my parents are considering letting me go! Haha, my grandparents said they could take me if my parent's can't make it. Yeah, it's sad that it's such a long wait, but it gives me more time to save up for it. I really hope I can make it and meet you/ see you again!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:
Disappointed that it's two years from now, but it's closer than Florida (and less humid) and its the year of my parents' 20th anniversary, so my parents have decided to take my whole family to celebrate. :)So I will definitely be there!

That's awesome! *hugs* And LA is cooler (haha, literally) because I feel like there's so much more to do--we could even go to the beach! I went there in November and it was so much fun.

We're having sushi. Good sushi, not whatever you had at that wedding.

IDK if my whole family is going, and my parents haven't even given me a definitive answer on it, but I at least think my dad, my brother and I will go again. Hopefully, I'll have the money saved up for at least my own ticket once I'm 15.

Yes, we should totally go to the beach! Very Happy Or maybe Disneyland. Whichever- we have loads of time to save up/plan.

I hate sushi but if you insist I will try some.

You'll be fifteen... I'll be seventeen. Seventeen. Wow. O.o
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

I'll be about to turn 18 HOLY FDSFSPOFJUS:FJLSDJFL:KSJFLK:SDJFK>SDJFLK:SDJLK;

So lets start brainstorming! What do you all want to do? A photoshoot is definitely necessary along with a meet up with HU if she goes! Let's make a new reincarnation of our T shirts too!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

*cracks knuckles* Ashley'll be there for sure, Celebrations are the main place she takes the HU booth. Very Happy Dunno if they'll have another HU photoshoot, but in any case we should have our own! Maybe on the beach or something.

We could also all go out for dinner! I think that would be lots of fun.

I think the TLF shirts should be purple this time around, Lakehouse purple is really pretty. XD And maybe it could have the Jedi Order's symbol, but shaped like a heart?
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Big yes to everything Pink just said, great ideas!

Maybe we set a day for all of us cosplaying to wear our costumes, and we do a group photo or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:24 pm

I'll look into it! Who wants to volunteer for the graphic design? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:06 pm

I'll do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Yay! When do you guys think we should get our tickets in time so they don't run out? they are expensive :(
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 pm

CAN WE ALL JUST PULL OUR MONEY TO RENT A PRIVATE JET AND FLY AROUND THE WORLD PICKING UP LAKEHOUSE SISTERS AND THEN ARRIVE AT THE CONVENTION TO OUR OWN THEME MUSIC WHILE WE BASK IN THE GEEKINESS OF CELEBRATION IN SLOW MOTION?! Okay that is all!! padmequeen
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:58 pm

CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500

I COMPLETELY AGREE

that would just be way too fun, i wish we actually could
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:33 pm

I should be going for that Smile
I still need to get tickets. Prob at the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm so excited! I was just telling my grandmum that in just a little more than a year we will be finishing the final details and getting ready for the convention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 am

Hey, girls, would you happen to know if there are still tickets available and if so where do you purchase them??? XDDDD I'm thinking of asking my dad if we could go because Anaheim is not very far from where I live Very Happy

I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Everything you need to know is here, Blue! http://www.starwarscelebration.com/ I really hope you can go, I would love to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Question: WHo is going??!

I should be going. Just need to get tickets. Probably will be in my mando, unless I have a new costume appear outta no where.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm

I really want to go!!!! I haven't gotten tickets yet either, but I really hope I'll be able to at least go for one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015   CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVII to be held in Anaheim, California in April 2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next